Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) How to get and upload my Original Certification?

This topic contains 105 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 106 total)
  • Author

Hi,GentleJammers

We recommend providing as complete a midi file or recorded audio as possible. If the supporting document is too simple, it will not pass the review

MetamixMusic
    Participant

Hello! My track got rejected due to missing documentation. I don’t know how solve this, because the project contains only one recording of electric guitar and one MIDI instrument. Both audio and MIDI was attached when I submitted the song. As you can see in the screenshot, there’s really not much more to the project! I hope this can be resolved!

Thanks, Bjørn

Your uploaded item “[del](MIDI project file is too simple to prove, please upload more detailed MIDI production project file or more audio tracks to prove)Melancholic Electric Guitar” was declined.

Hi,MetamixMusic

I have reported your situation to the reviewers.
    If midi files are too simple, they may not pass the review.
    But this song is special. You can attach some remarks and state the situation when uploading for reviewers to check.
    Thank you

MetamixMusic
    Participant

Thanks for helping! I have uploaded again, couldn’t find a way to add any comments for the reviewers though.

Hi,MetamixMusic

I will talk to the reviewers.

MetamixMusic
    Participant

Well, it got rejected again for the same reason… Exactly what do I need to do for this track to be certified? There is only one audio track and one MIDI track in the session. I have sent both in a zip, together with screenshot of the session.

Thanks, Bjørn

Hi,MetamixMusic

You can add a text description to the certification stating that your music has only one midi.

1AudioStore
    Participant

Hi! Help me Please. I want to be a non-exclusive author. I have not most midi stems and ableton projects with my tracks (2-3 years old), but i have audiojungle,pond5 and content id (identifyy) pages with all tracks. How can i upload this in 100audio? All my audiojungle tracks…
    I can send screenshots of my pages to everyone as the author…Also i can prnt Sc and video of Ableton projects, but there will be very few. Sorry for my bad English, i use Google Translate.
    P.S. >All my tracks is Content ID HAWK by 1AudioStore

emeeme
    Participant

There is something I don’t understand. I have my songs registered in BMI, one of the most important in the world. Why do I have to do this? I understand that they ask me for the number registered in BMI for each topic but not this.
    Another thing I don’t understand: do I have to upload a screen capture plus original audio? Who guarantees me that they will not be used?
    I am registered in an international PRO to certify that my themes are mine. And that should be more than enough to certify my authorship.
    I do not understand these requirements.
    Please can someone explain this to me? Thank you

Hi,1AudioStore

Sorry, uploading music on 100Audio platform requires a relatively complete MIDI file or audio recording file as proof, without detailed proof, it cannot pass the platform audit.

Hi,emeeme

The MIDI files and screenshots you upload to the platform are only used to verify the legal and compliance use of your work. As it is for internal use, there is no possibility of leakage, which can be assured.

Since the business of the platform is mainly commercial music sales, the certification documents you upload are an important basis for the legitimacy of your works. If there is no detailed certification, it cannot pass the audit, please understand

Janevo
    Participant

Hello. I have 2 questions.
    1) My track consists of both Midi (Chords, Melody) and from samples (for example percussion). It turns out that I need to put a screenshot, one midi track (for example, a melody) and an audio file (for example, the same melody) in one zip archive?
    2) What does mean – “Loop*
    If your music loops seamlessly, please select “Yes”. Otherwise, please select “No”.”
    I have one file with the whole track. Is it possible to set it as “Yes”, because the track can be looped (for example, the main part of the track)?

Hi,Janevo

1.Certification needs to pack screenshots and midi files or audio files into a zip file and upload it

It must be a compressed file in zip format. Uploading screenshots or midi alone will prompt an error.

2. If you choose: Yes, then the whole song will be played in a loop.

VelocityMusic
    Participant

Hello, 100audio! Recently, I uploaded track (Funny Country Orchestral Background) that was rejected due to “too simple certification, hard to prove”. This is huge and 99% midi work with a lot of tracks, and I provided screenshot and full MIDI file of all 5 versions. There are not any recorded tracks, so when I re-uploaded it yesterday, I just made render of some soloing midi-instruments. Because that’s all I can. Other 1% of sounds is royalty-free one shot samples, and it’s nothing to prove (one-shot sample of whistling, one-shot cymbal sample).

This is a huge work, that I worked hard with, and every note is written by me in midi, please contact the reviewers, maybe they will look at my work a little more careful. Thanks.

Hi,VelocityMusic

Thanks for your feedback, I will pass your problem on to the review department

LexMLarson
    Participant

Hi,

I record in one MIDI track from my MIDI instrument, then edit this one track, send it back to the MIDI instrument and record into the same project all in one audio track, which I then mix and master. What would be the proper certification in this case because I have only two tracks in my project?

Thanks
    Lex

Hi,LexMLarson

You can export midi and audio files separately and package them as proof files to upload

Zavhog
    Participant

I wrote the music in the Garageband app.
    Registered as the author of music on 100Audio.
    I’m trying to upload a .wav music file and a PDF certificate.
    I can’t do anything.

Before that, I tried to upload these documents and the file through the rar archive, in which case it gives an error.
    Tell me what should I do?

Contract No. A90516 dated 03/16/2023

BR Alex

Zavhog
    Participant

I wrote the music in the Garageband app.
    Registered as the author of music on 100Audio.
    I am trying to upload a .wav music file and a PDF certificate.
    I can not do anything.

Before that, I tried to upload these documents and the file through the rar archive, in which case it gives an error.
    Tell me what should I do?

Contract No. A90516 dated March 16, 2023

BR Alex

Hi,Zavhog

Compressed files in rar format are not supported, please try to use compressed files in zip format

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 106 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.