Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) How to get and upload my Original Certification?

This topic contains 105 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • Author

WilliamKing
    Participant

Can I be sure that the screenshot of my project and the main melody in the form of an audio track will not be transferred to a third party?

Hi,WilliamKing

Certification documents are confidential and are used only to verify the music and for no other purpose.

DMmusic
    Participant

As usual very annoying and bad reviewers here …
    I uploaded a composition see in the attachement below and was rejected because your reviewer is not capable to work correctly!!!!
    I uploaded all necessary to approve that it is my composition , plus, having the logic pro projectfile you can STOLE it and create your own composition 100Audio…
    But it got rejected…always the same motif too simple to prove …and i told you to change that comment because in English too simple to prove it is a positive,good thing…so that motif of rejection is not a valid one…it’s so unprofessional that you do not correct the miss translation from Chinese to English….
    I would like not to receive anymore that kind of rejection and … I cannot invent a more complex midi…ha-ha-ha-ha

Hi,DMmusic

Thanks for your feedback

The review department will then verify your situation

VAKstudio
    Participant

Hello! I have two questions.
    1. On 26-27.03.2024 I uploaded the Sea surf song file. The file was in the pending review status. And on 03/28/2024, when checking the status, the file DISAPPEARED from the list. What is the meaning of this?
    2. 27.03 and today 28.03 I download again and again and at the end of the download the message pops up – UPLOADING – Sea surf.zip – An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.
    What happened?

Hi,VAKstudio

It is possible that the network condition is unstable when you upload music, causing an upload error. You can try again after a while.
    In addition, if the uploaded music disappears, it may be that your format is wrong and was rejected by the system in the first review. You can check the audio and compressed package format again
    The method of uploading music is also explained in this post. In addition, you can also refer to the 100Audio upload tutorial made by other authors on YouTube.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.