Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) How to get and upload my Original Certification?

This topic contains 103 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 8 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 104 total)
  • Author

Hi,chadoland

There are different regulations in different markets. Due to China local market regulations, it’s necessary to offer documents and send your tracks in the way we ask to protect your works.

Thesieryj
    Participant

Hello, for it takes too much time for me to make screenshots and midi/audio files, because I work with both formats in one project, so, can you kindly let me just upload a session files for my original certification, which are Cubase Project files (cpr), cause I know, that some people do it this way?
    Thank you in advance.

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, Thesieryj
    Generally, we do not recommend that authors upload project files directly, it’s not conducive to protecting your music. We still hope that you provide “MIDI files+screenshot” or “audio file of lead instrument+screenshot” as far as possible.

Morkovkasound
    Participant

Hello, if I don’t have any projects saved, what should I do? Very many tracks and need a lot of space, unfortunately I delete projects!

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, Morkovkasound
    Our reviewing regulation is each item must provide certificaton. We regret that you didn’t save projects but they will not be approved without certification.

Nadozavrpevis
    Participant

Hello. The automatic system does not accept my drum, percussion, clap, and stomp track. The track was created using the Native Instruments libraries. The midi file is played by the piano by default, so a random melody is played, but in fact these are drum-percussion parts. Please tell me how to correctly create the necessary midi project file for acceptance by an automatic system. Thanks!

Hi, Nadozavrpevis

We advise that tracks about percussion need to upload Mono Audio tracks files as the Certification file, audio files avoid random melody perfectly.
    Hope that helps.

Nadozavrpevis
    Participant

Thanks! Included in the archive the audio of the main instrument. Accepted! I hope this will also help other authors encountering this problem.

Registered User 56063
    Participant

Hello,

I purchased the rights to use a track 激励 愉快 励志 by StephanLindsjo ( 100Audio Receipt #2221853)
    I have not received my authorisation certificate.
    Can you send it to me please?

Youtube have flagged a copyright claim in relation to my video.

Hi Registered User 56063,

Our relevant staff has contacted you then the problem resolved. Thank you for your inquiry.

MuonMusic
    Participant

I have encountered an issue. I uploaded around 30 music tracks with a certification, screenshot, and solo bounce of the lead instrument. They are approved and even sold. But now I’m receiving messages that they are deleted and I need to upload more audio files to prove them.

It’s quite hard to go back and upload each file with more audio tracks. This looks like 100audio is not a reliable place. Is there anything we can do to solve this issue?

ChrisValen
    Participant

Hi..

I would like to make 2 questions about the required certifications:

1) I usually write everything in MIDI and then I replace 1-4 Midi instruments with real instruments. So in this case, is it ok to send the MIDI file (before the replacing with real instruments)? Or I have to send all the audios?

2) When I’m finishing the project I usually haven’t find yet the final title, so I use a temporary one. Is it ok to make the screenshot while it appears the temporary title in the top of the Project?

Thank you for your time!

Hi,ChrisValen

If you have an instrument recording, we suggest that you provide both the original audio and MIDI files to prove the originality of your work. Screenshots are only used as supporting evidence, but we recommend that you use the official title.

An “original certification” is something to ensure that your music is legal and original. Due to the cause of Chinese local market regulations, original certifications are necessary.

Thank you for your understanding!

Registered User 71019
    Participant

Hi all,

I have only stereo files from my old band I played with. Am I still supposed to upload my music?

BTW, I have never used midi instruments- it’s rock music. Therefor I cannot provide any midi-files. Is that a problem?

Thanks, Konrad

Hi,
    If you do not use midi to make music, please provide original recordings of major musical instruments such as solo guitar, rhythm guitar, bass, etc. This can also be used as a certification of music

Registered User 71019
    Participant

Hi,

okay thank you. But I don’t have the solo instruments in my project – only stereo files. There is only a 4mmm data tape from 2001 to proof. And I do not have the tape-device to play it. Are there still chances?

Thank you, Konrad

Hi,
    If your music is recorded by an instrument, we only support the certification file in MP3 or wav format. Regarding the tape, we also have no relevant playback equipment, which cannot be used as a proof

LeM
    Participant

Hi, I have to upload a portfolio of about 60 songs, each made up of about one hundred mixed tracks between midi and audio … honestly the work needed to get this Original Certificate is daunting … Can you give me a solution that allows me to get it in a way faster? otherwise I think I’ll have to give up, thanks.

Hi,LeM

As a commercial music sales platform, copyright issues are very important. If we relax the review of certification, there will be many legal risks. So there is no relatively simple way, because other authors agree to this rule.

Thank you

GentleJammers
    Participant

Hello,
    How many audio tracks are required for the Original Certification?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.