Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) The Beta Version of Automatic Pre-trial System is Running!

This topic contains 98 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 5 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 99 total)
  • Author

SunriseMusic
    Participant

Where I can send you a Screenshot???

Hi,SunriseMusic

You need to click the “IMG”button to upload the screenshot as “Attachment”.

SunriseMusic
    Participant

Everything is fine now. Finally my tracks were reviewed and accepted. Thanks.

MooveKa
    Participant

Hi! Got the email today.
    Saying “This item cannot be proved”, i did include the channels picture as well as the main instruments wave files. Could please explain why my tracks have been rejected?

SunriseMusic
    Participant

Hello,
    Again, I have trouble with uploading tracks…
    Uploading problem
    Uploading problem
    Uploading problem

Hi, Sunrise Music
    Sorry, we can’t see the specific information about the screenshot you uploaded. Can you tell us which item you have doubts about?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

SunriseMusic
    Participant

I have two new tracks, and I sent it all correctly 3-4 times.
    Can you give me a mail, where I can send you screenshots?

Sorry, this entry is only available in 中文. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.

Hi,SunriseMusic

We found that two of your items were rejected

1.Action Dramatic Strings Trailer (4 Versions)动作片预告片(4版本) ID:2497691
    2.Sad Piano Emotion (3 Versions)悲伤的钢琴情感(3版本) ID:2496556

Please confirm whether the works you have doubts about are the above two pieces of music.

We have checked the rejected item again. There is only the project file and screenshot in the certification folder. And there’s no midi file or audio file about your music work in the certification archive.

Due to there are so many types of DAW, factors that may cause instability and uncertainty have markedly increased. We prefer receiving midi files and screenshots as certification. You can check the instruction about uploading Original Certification for more information. Here’s the link: https://100audio.com/en/topic/478072/
    Thank you for your understanding!

SunriseMusic
    Participant

Yes, those are the tracks.
    I will try one more time.

Hi,SunriseMusic

We’ve seen your re-uploaded work, but it’s still just the Studio One project files. Because not all of our reviewers have this DAW host software, please export MIDI files of more than three tracks from the files when you upload later, so that our reviewers can quickly review your items.

Thanks!

AndyWarner
    Participant

Hello. I received feedback:
    Your uploaded item “[del](Single track audio can not be proved, please upload MIDI production project file or more track audio to prove)LoFi Chill (2 Versions)” was declined.

Most of my projects recorded with 100% real instruments(jazz, rock, ethnic music) so I don’t use midi in most projects. Please tell me how many wav solo tracks should I upload to be approved. Thanks:)
    Sincerely, Andy

Hi, Andy Warner

Normally, a single mp3 file is not enough as proof. We recommend that you provide at least three or more midi files or sub-tracks of recorded instruments. For specific upload rules, please see the link below:https://100audio.com/topic/1018070/

Thanks!

Tanellka
    Participant

Good afternoon! Please could you explain me what exactly is the reason that my track Ambient Piano was rejected two times?
    Thank you.

Hi,Tanellka

I took a look at the item you uploaded recently. Some of them were rejected because there was only one audio file or a midi that was too short. If you only provide an mp3 audio file or a simple midi file, it will not pass the audit at all. This is the most basic requirement now.
    In order to avoid always being rejected, I strongly recommend that you try to provide more than three tracks of midi or mp3 when uploading later, because other musicians all upload this way. The screenshots are the details of other people’s uploads and yours. You can refer to it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

BozzProduction
    Participant

Same issue twice for the same track I don’t see the problem. I got this message: Your uploaded item “[del][Automator:Duplicate product file=2758346]Motivational Track” was declined.
    If there’s an “Automator” in your title, it means that your item was rejected by the system automatically because of simple problems including but not limited to missing documents and other basic information.

It looks like everything is fine to me.

Hi,BozzProduction

The reason you received this notification is because the music you uploaded is a duplicate of the music already on the website. You can check whether there are copyright or other issues.

Thanks

Vereitinoff
    Participant

Hi,

My track “FastSlide Fashion Claps” were rejected with the reason “This item cannot be proved”. This is the first time it’s happened, and I don’t know what to think.
    Please help me to understand the reason of the rejection to avoid mistakes in the future.

Thanks!

Hi,Vereitinoff

I asked the reviewer, the certification of this music is completely different from your audition audio. The audition music is a percussion, while the certification is a hip-hop jazz-style music. Maybe you made a mistake when uploading the file, you can check it

Thanks

Vereitinoff
    Participant

Thank you very much for the feedback. I will check all mistakes.

SKProduction
    Participant

My track “Epic Cinematic Movie Soundtrack” was rejected for a reason (The certification melody does not match the listening music)

The certificate contains a screenshot of the project and the tracks of the instruments separately mp3
    How can a melody not match if it completely matches?
    How else can I prove it? Send a video of the project?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 99 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.