Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) FAQ Summary(about Payment)[Update | start to display more details of the whole order]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 322 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 323 total)
  • Author

Hi, lightdreams

As the “Earnings in Advance” campaign has been ended, this topic is invalid now.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

lightdreams
    Participant

So, what about my tracks and my money? What should I do?

Hi, lightdreams

I’m sorry to tell you that you hadn’t finished uploading the number of items you applied on time.
    The details are as follows:
    You had applied 15 items to upload on 8th October, 2019. According to the regulations, you should finish uploading 15 items within a week, but the actual number of uploads is 7.

Thank you for your active participation in the campaign.

HendridioStock
    Participant

Dear 100Audio,

I have withdrawn before 15 January 2020, but I haven’t received the payment, is there something wrong?

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, HendridioStock
    Sorry, due to Chinese New Year holiday, any withdrawal applications received between December 15th, 2019 and February 15th, 2020 will be settled around February 20th, 2020.
    More information please check: https://100audio.com/topic/1625369/

TrinityMusic
    Participant

so are we gonna get paid in February? whats happening with the banks are they working now???
    you cannot close all banks in China as the life adn business life will stop then….

TrinityMusic
    Participant

Earnings in Advance thing still works?

AsiaMusic
    Participant

hey guys, why i can’t process my withdraw ?

system told me that i need to wait for a mail, but this is nothing in my mailbox.
    please withdraw my balance in my bank account, info already filled

Hi, TrinityMusic

Any withdrawal applications received between December 15th, 2019 and February 15th, 2020 will be settled around February 20th, 2020. If everything goes as usual, You will receive payment within a few workdays after February 20th.
    Besides, the “Earning in advance” campaign has ended.

Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

Hi, AsiaMusic

Due to the Chinese New Year holiday, any withdrawal applications received between December 15th, 2019 and February 15th, 2020 will be settled around February 20th, 2020.
    More information please check: https://100audio.com/topic/1625369/

Thank you for your cooperation.

AudioStory
    Participant

hello when will i be able to get my down payment for the 70 tracks I downloaded before November 15? then you found a violation in me that one of my work was uploaded to another service, but I fixed a bug, you said you were fining me and I would not receive payment in December, so I waited in January but no accrual.odazh, shcho meni robyty?
    so far in february i also get nothing. although almost 50% of the down payment I already have from the sale, what should I do?

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, AudioStory
    We have received your email that the illegal work has been dealt with. Then we will check your works again. However, the payment time may be delayed because of Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia.
    More details please check: https://100audio.com/en/topic/1679392/

AudioStory
    Participant

hello when will i be able to get my down payment for the 70 tracks? I downloaded before November 15? then you found a violation in me that one of my work was uploaded to another service, but I fixed a bug, you said you were fining me and I would not receive payment in December, so I waited in January but no accrual, it was holiday and I know that .
    so far in february and also don’t see any shifts, i already have some earnings on your platform but i am waiting for an advance for 70 tracks, 3 months nothing, i am worried whether i should continue shipping new tracks, but during work with you I didn’t get it, I value my work, I’m sorry that 70 of my works are not paid in advance as it should have been.

EmanMusic
    Participant

Hi,
    I made a withdrawal request on December 18, 2019. As of February 21, 2020, there is still no money. What’s happening?

Saturn
    Participant

Hi, I made a withdrawal request on January 2020. My bank information is correct. There is still no money. What is the problem?

TrinityMusic
    Participant

guys are you living in some other dimension???? watch news there is coronavirus in China, WAIT your paymens

Saturn
    Participant

We are well aware of the situation without you. The question is asked to employees of the company 100audio, but not to you. Keep your opinion to yourself. We have a contract. According to the contract, they must pay us!

TrinityMusic
    Participant

Сатурн, ты смешной)))

You are writing in the public forum, and you never said or mentioned you are adressing it to the staff, so BEHAVE YOURSELF.

2) Читай другие темы на форуме и поймешь, что 100 аудио создали тему о отсрочке и уведомили о ней. Мы все в этой ситуации, так что не надо понты тут гнуть и рассказывать какой ты “жоский”

TrinityMusic
    Participant

А пишу я тебе по- русски, потому что только русскоязычные могут в таком дикарском тоне отвечать)

if you are such a smart-…, you must know that there is a “force majeour’ clause in every contract that can be a reason of temporary hold of payments. There is epidemy and quarantine there, watch news, and stop crying like a baby….

Раньше чем они смогут выплатить, они не выплатят, так что прекрати сопли свои размазывать по форуму… мы все в одинаковых условиях, у нас у всех задержали зп

Hi, AudioStory

We are checking your works now, but this process is still under way. If the outcome of this checking process is pass, we’ll pay it as soon as we could.

More about payment please check:
    https://100audio.com/en/topic/1693046/ [Notice about The Payment]

Please be patient with the payment, however, we’ll inform you the result of your works firstly.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.