Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) FAQ Summary(about Payment)[Update | start to display more details of the whole order]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 322 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 323 total)
  • Author

EpicStudio
    Participant

Hi Market-Ronan,

Ok, I got it. And what about other 20 tracks? They will be reviewed later, and I will get another 400$? Or they won’t be reviewed, and if so – why? I mean I download 35 tracks to get 750$, and I get just 350 for 15 tracks. Will the other tracks be reviewed later to let me get the whole sum?

Waiting for your reply, thanks.

100Market-Ronan
    Participant

Hi EpicStudio,

After a double-check, two of your songs failed to pass the duplicate checking. Regarding the rules and fair for every author, you can’t get the bonus of 35 tracks.
    Usually, authors will upload more tracks than the Minimum Number Requirement of the campaign.
    And the songs you uploaded all can be sold normally.
    Hope that helps.

VolchenkoVmuzic
    Participant

hello. I have 138 tracks . how do I get a $ 1,800 down payment? do I have to do something or will the payment happen automatically? with respect. Vladimir.

100Market-Ronan
    Participant

Hi VolchenkoVmuzic,

Yeah, you are now waiting for the duplicate checking.
    We will transfer to you next month if everything is ok.
    And you needn’t do anything else now just wait patiently.
    Have a nice day!

SoundPlusUA
    Participant

Hi,
    we have a company account and now we are trying to fill payment info.
    We have a question about:
    – Name: Must be the same name as your real name authentication.

Do we need to put name of the Company there? Like “CompanyName LLC”?

100Market-Ronan
    Participant

Hi SoundPlusUA,

For the payment information, it could be your personal bank information. So the name could be your personal real name.
    Besides, you’d better not to register as an entrepreneur. Because it would need the invoice to transfer and much more tax.
    Have a nice day!

SoundPlusUA
    Participant

Ronan, thank you for your response.
    We already registered as entreprenuer.

So do we need to put owners name or company name? Is it problematically to make an invoice? We can send it during the widhdrawal request.

100Market-Ronan
    Participant

Hi SoundPlusUA,

If the bank account you filled in is personal, fill in the personal name. Same to the company situation and just make sure that the bank information is correct
    You know, there are many procedures to transfer to oversea companies in China, and it will cost more time to transfer and might delay the transferring.
    If the transferring amount is too small, it will bot be acceptable by the bank.
    Hope that helps.

SoundPlusUA
    Participant

Hi,
    please explain me what is Unextractable Amount ?
    Explain please my example:
    I have total sales that equals 100$ with your commission (without your commission ~201$). It shows in total unpaid – 100$, why I have about 70$ of Unextrectable Amount and only 30$ of available withdrawal? Your commission already applied. What is Unextrectable Amount?

100Market-Ronan
    Participant

Hi

You can find your answer here: https://100audio.com/en/topic/1281553/
    The Unextractable Amount is not 70% of the sales, it indeed depends on the date of selling and transferring.
    Hope that helps.

TalekeeperMusic
    Participant

Hi,

I just put in a withdrawal request yesterday but there’s no changes in my earnings tab, there’s still the same amount of money and the “withdraw” button is still active. How can I know if the withdraw request has been successful?

100Market-Ronan
    Participant

Hi TalekeeperMusic,

We have received your application for withdrawing and we will transfer to you this month.
    And only when you receive the money the number in your account will be changed.
    Hope that helps.

TalekeeperMusic
    Participant

Hi,

So how long does it usually take for the money to be transferred? My bank told me it shouldn’t be longer than 2-3 workdays after you begin the transfer the money appears in my account?

100Market-Ronan
    Participant

Hi TalekeeperMusic,

I just get the feedback from the financial department, because you haven’t uploaded enough tracks for the advanced payment, so the system divides you into the list which can’t get the payment this month.
    Sorry, it’s our fault and I have chatted with them many times, but we indeed can’t transfer to you this month.
    And I will keep my eyes on your matter and I can promise you we will transfer to you next month, you have my words.
    Sorry again for causing you trouble again.
    Have a nice day!

TalekeeperMusic
    Participant

Yeah, but the thing is I wasn’t requesting the advance payment, it was a regular payment from the sales I already made.

100Market-Ronan
    Participant

Hi TalekeeperMusic,

It is because that the system recorded there is an advanced payment of you automatically, so it removed you from the November transfer list.
    And we have corrected it and will transfer to you next month.
    Have a nice day!

TalekeeperMusic
    Participant

Ahh, got it. Thanks! I’ll make sure to upload more tracks just to be safe anyway.

SoundLion
    Participant

Hello! I want to make a withdrawal of funds. I want to clarify. Is IBAN a customer’s bank account number? Then what to indicate in the “Account” section?

100Market-Logan
    Participant

Hi SoundLion,

1. You could apply for withdrawal by following this link https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/?task=earnings Before that, you should submit your bank info. If not, please click here to complete: https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/vendor-update/

2. For your IBAN question, there are different cases in different countries according to our experiences. We would suggest you could double-check with your bank for your doubts. Hope that helps.

lightdreams
    Participant

I couldn’t open the link https://100audio.com/en/topic/612655/
    “OOPS! THAT PAGE CAN’T BE FOUND”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.