Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) FAQ Summary(about Payment)[Update | start to display more details of the whole order]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 322 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 323 total)
  • Author

Katunyamusic
    Participant

Is it possible to inform the authors beforehand by email in such cases? I haven’t violated any rules and I counted on this money, so it was completely unexpected for me

Hi,Katunyamusic

Thank you for your feedback, I will pass on to the relevant colleagues

Katunyamusic
    Participant

Could you please inform me about the date when I will be able to withdraw the money? Because I don’t know when it was frozen and the number of dates -30 days – doesn’t change.

Hi,Katunyamusic

A countdown-like function has not yet been developed. This freezing day starts from the date when the music is sold, and will be automatically unblocked after 30 days.
    I checked that the date of your latest product sale is December 7th, so the unfreeze date of the commission is early January 2022

Bardim
    Participant

Can I get paid for Payoneer and Paypal?

Hi,Bardim

Sorry, only bank transfers are available now, online payment tools such as payoneer or paypal are not supported for the time being

RealShot
    Participant

Hey! I want my money, send me this. You can send my 508$ to my bank account. I’m waiting, thanks.

RealShot
    Participant

I want you to send me my money to a bank account, I already have the data filled in! I’m waiting, thanks.

RealShot
    Participant

HEY!!!!! WHRERE IS MY MONEY?????

zigro
    Participant

Hello.
    I have three questions:
    1.how to find out the balance of your sales and the number of tracks sold
    2.how to find out the number of track views
    3.how to add your Pay Pal to the settings, because I did not specify the payment system data during registration(Spain,Valencia).

Thanks

Hi,zigro

1. You can check the balance of your sales and the number through this link:https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/?task=earnings

2. This feature has not been developed yet, and you can’t see the number of views yet. I will give feedback on your suggestion to the technical colleague.

3. Due to the foreign exchange control policy of the Chinese government, we only support bank transfers, paypal and other online payment tools are temporarily not supported. Thank you

zigro
    Participant

哦,太感謝你了!!!
    非常及時和禮貌!
    全清!!!!

The Best Regards,
    zigro

EmanMusic
    Participant

Hey,

I want to change bank details. How to do it?

Thanks

EmanMusic
    Participant

I want to change bank details. How to do it?

Hi,EmanMusic

You can modify your payment information via this link:https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/vendor-update/

RealShot
    Participant

EmanMusic if you think that by changing the bank details they will send you money, then this is not so, the Chinese do not want to do this, other companies and banks make money transactions without any problems. 100audios have already lost face and many authors are preparing a collective complaint against them with the Chinese Ministry.

DimmySad
    Participant

Can you explain, finally, what is the reason for delays in payment? When someone breaks a contract, you issue fines. Now there is a direct violation of our rights – we sell music and we can not take our money. The question is why are we selling it? What are we working for then?

Hi,DimmySad

After the government announces the lifting of the blockade, the bank will resume business, and then all the commissions will be dealt with one after another.
    We’ve been waiting for news from the government

zigro
    Participant

Good afternoon.
    I have accumulated the required amount in my account to withdraw money.
    I press the “withdraw” button, you receive a response: the funds were withdrawn successfully.
    But this amount remains in my account.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks and have a nice day!

Hi,zigro

When you receive this prompt, it means that the commission application is successful. Our operators will review your application later, and you just need to wait for the money to arrive.
    Due to the very slow efficiency of the bank recently, it is expected to arrive next month.

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.