Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) Notice about Restricted Banks

Tagged: 

This topic contains 66 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author

DPmusic
    Participant

Thank you!

AudioSky
    Participant

In Russia, all banks withdraw money from abroad through 3. Sberbank
    VTB (Public Joint-Stock Company)

AudioSky
    Participant

Write what banks do you have and work from Russia.

Hi, AudioSky

We have not received notice of unfreezing from the banks for the time being. If you use these banks, you can’t withdraw your commission because the money might be frozen.

Thank you

AudioSky
    Participant

Uralsib, you are not on the blacklist, can you use it?

As long as it is not one of the following four banks, then you can use it.

1. BPS-Sberbank, Minsk, Belarus
    2. Branch Rocketbank QIWI Bank (JSC)
    3. Sberbank
    4. VTB(Public Joint-Stock Company)

AudioSky
    Participant

Hello! My Name in English is spelled differently, each bank spells it differently. Somewhere Yury, and somewhere Yuriy. Will this be a mistake or not?
    And what should I write to IBAN if there is no one in our country?

Hi,AudioSky

If there is no IBAN, you can leave it blank. The specific spelling of your name is subject to the confirmation information given to you by your bank. Which name to choose, you need to ask your local bank

thank you

MoosBeat
    Participant

What about Banque Misr black list status?

Hi,MoosBeat

We have not been informed that Banque Misr is on the blacklist

SoundRanger
    Participant

Hello! I have an account in VTB bank, and Paypal. And only by September I achieved withdrawable amount of 280$, for 2,5 years (from April 2019). Somewhere in forums I saw information that once in half a year 100audio can help with a withdrawal. Is it my case? And what should I do? Thanks!

Hi,SoundRanger

We don’t have your bank information yet, please fill in your bank information and upload the signed document. Then you can withdraw the money after we approve it.

Fill in your bank details via this link:https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/vendor-update/

Here is the link to withdraw commission:https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/?task=earnings

Thank you

SoundRanger
    Participant

Hi, 100Audio-ZhaoShiru, thanks for your answer. As I see VTB is restricted bank or something has changed? Thanks

Hi,SoundRanger

The following four banks will be restricted for transfers due to political reasons, and using the VTB bank may not receive money. We strongly suggest that you choose a new bank except the following four banks.

1. BPS-Sberbank, Minsk, Belarus
    2. Branch Rocketbank QIWI Bank (JSC)
    3. Sberbank
    4. VTB(Public Joint-Stock Company)

EmanMusic
    Participant

Hey,

I want to change bank details. How to do it?

Thanks

Registered User 86637
    Participant

Hello, does anybody know is it possible to make withdraw through Raiffeisen bank to Russia?
    Raiffeisen is positioning that their Swift system still works, but I have doubts about it.
    Or maybe there is option to make withdraw via Union Pay?
    Anyways I wanted to ask about ways to get money in Russia and I’ll be really appreciate for any advices.

LiquidSound
    Participant

Hello! Withdrawing money through Raiffeisen Bank works! I recently withdrew money to Raiffeisen Bank!

perceptionmusic
    Participant

Здравствуйте! Можно вывести сейчас деньги на Тинькоф Банк?

Hi,perceptionmusic
    Tinkoff Bank is now sanctioned and cannot be used.
    Now most Russian authors use Raiffeisen Bank to receive money

monobeatmusic
    Participant

Hi!
    Do you withdraw money to JSC Rosselkhozbank (Joint stock company Russian Agricultural Bank)?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.