Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) Notice about Restricted Banks

Tagged: 

This topic contains 66 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Hi,monobeatmusic

The bank you mentioned has failed payment cases before, so it is not recommended now.
    Most of the authors in Russia now receive payment through Raiffeisen Bank.

TeamSpiritAudio
    Participant

Hi! Please tell me which banks for withdrawing funds are popular with residents of Belarus? Is “Alfa Bank” included in this list?

Hi,TeamspiritAudio

As long as it is not the banks that impose sanctions as mentioned before, everything else should be normal.
    However, since bank sanctions are constantly being updated, we do not guarantee that the bank you mentioned can always collect payments normally.
    We recommend that you ask your local bank staff to see if they accept transfers from China, thank you

Bardim
    Participant

Hello, my money was returned from Raiffeisen Bank, why don’t I see it in the earnings section?

Hi,Bardim

If the refund is due to payment failure, your commission should still be on the pending payment list of the financial department and will be paid again after you change the bank you can use.
    If you have any questions about bank information, you can contact the operation department through the following email address, thank you

global@mail.100audio.com

HenrikProd
    Participant

Hello. How to withdraw money to Russia? UniCredit Bank does not issue cards or open accounts. How can I withdraw money?

Hi,HenrikProd

If you have a problem with your bank, you can contact the finance department for help:global@mail.100audio.com

thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.