Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) Notice about Restricted Banks

Tagged: 

This topic contains 66 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Genesis
    Participant

Hi Genesis,

We have sent your payment as normal, please be patient to wait, the exact time of receiving your money depends on the actual condition of the cross-border transactions. We haven’t received any exception message till now, but the foreign exchange system seldom generates slight fluctuation, the estimated date of you receiving the payment is less than 1 week from today. Thank you for your patience!

Hi MSRecords,

We have sent your payment as normal, please be patient to wait, the exact time of receiving your money depends on the actual condition of the cross-border transactions. We haven’t received any exception message till now, but the foreign exchange system seldom generates slight fluctuation, the estimated date of you receiving the payment is less than 1 week from today. Thank you for your patience!

Dear authors,

The list of Restricted Banks has already been updated, this update has added 1 new bank, please note it carefully!

PurrBeats
    Participant

Hi, dear 100Audio team!

Last Wednesday I’ve sent you an information about my new bank account, but unfortunately didn’t recieved any e-mail about results. Did you recieved this information? Can you please check the situation and let me know if everything’s OK?

Hi, PurrBeats

We have also sent the document back to you on last Wednesday, now the relevant staff says it has been sent again, please check it.
    Thank you for your patience.

PurrBeats
    Participant

Hi, 100Market-JaNaeo!

Yes, now I got the document! Thank you very much!

PurrBeats
    Participant

Hi, dear 100Audio team! Few days ago I’ve requested a withdrawal. Do you see my request? please check, it is important for me to have time to sign the receipt of funds by November 15.

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, PurrBeats
    We have received your application and it’s valid. You will receive your payment in this month if everything goes well.

PurrBeats
    Participant

Hi, 100Market-Ceila! Thank you very much for your answer, got it.
    Do I correctly understand that I will still have to get a document from you to send the money and sign it? or is there nothing else I need?

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, PurrBeats
    You don’t need to do anything. We have received your withdrawal application and will arrange payment for you on the payment day of this month.

PurrBeats
    Participant

Hi, 100Market-Ceila!

Recently I’ve got my first payment! Thank you very much, happy to work with 100Audio! =)

Bardim
    Participant

1. Can I transfer my money to PayPal account? Belarus

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, Bardim
    Sorry, due to political reasons and other factors, we have stopped using Paypal. We only adopt Bank Transfer(SWIFT) at present. If we re-adopt it, we will inform you on the forum. Hope you for understanding
    More information please click here: https://100audio.com/en/topic/801974/

Bardim
    Participant

I open a current account especially for you, after opening an account, what should I do next?

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, Bardim
    If you want to modify your bank account information, you could submit an application through the following link: https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/vendor-update/
    Hope that helps.

MaxRec
    Participant

Hi, is monobank(Ukraine) restricted? How can I find the list of restricted banks?

MaxRec
    Participant

It was a mistake. Everything is alright.

DPmusic
    Participant

Is VTB Bank (Russia) in the list of restricted banks? Good to hear the info from the support team.

Hi DPmusic,

At present, only these four banks (https://100audio.com/en/topic/1720350/#post-1720350) are restricted.
    I hope that’s been of some help.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.