Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) [2018/08/21]System Update: China-Exclusive Author System Online

This topic contains 33 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

100Market-Logan
    Participant

Hi SealSong,

For China-Exclusive accounts on 100Audio, uploaded tracks on 100Audio could be uploaded to Audiojungle and Pond5. If you make sure the mentioned platform has the same situation as Audiojungle and Pond5, then you could choose to upload.

SealSong
    Participant

Thanks)

uldinmusic
    Participant

Hello!

I would like to clarify, I think to become China-Exclusive Authors, now I am Non-Exclusive Authors, what do I need to do for this? And is motionelements.com owned by China?

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, uldinmusic
    1、Non-exclusive authors can upgrade directly to China-exclusive authors. You need to submit upgrade application, and sign a new exclusive contract after it is approved. Here’s the application link: https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/calculate-your-income/.
    More information about account please click here: https://100audio.com/en/topic/1650641/
    2、China-exclusive authors can sell the same music to other foreign platforms as long as you can make sure those platforms don’t belong to China.

JoshuaAndrada
    Participant

Hello 100audio team, I would like to ask concerning the 3 type of exclusivity; Non-Exclusive Authors at 40%, China-Exclusive Authors at 55% and Exclusive Authors at 70%. What’s the difference between Exclusive Worldwide at 63%, which is the current contract I’m in, China-Exclusive Authors at 55% and Exclusive Authors at 70%? Would I be able to upload the music I have with 100audio to a different stock music within the Republic of China to Taiwan addmusic.tw and also Audiojungle and Pond5?

Kind Regards,
    Joshua Andrada

Hi, JoshuaAndrada

63%,49% and 36% are commission rates after tax, we have posted details on page for applying to a China-Exclusive/Exclusive Author(https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/calculate-your-income/), as follows:

Exclusive authors share 70% of their income, for example, selling $ 100 (tax excluded) for music.
    The money you get = ($100 – 10.7%Poundage) * 70% = $62.51

China-exclusive authors share 55% of their income, for example, selling $ 100 (tax excluded) for music.
    The money you get = ($100 – 10.7%Poundage) * 55% = $49.12

Non-exclusive authors share 40% of their income, for example, selling $ 100 (tax excluded) for music.
    The money you get = ($100 – 10.7%Poundage) * 40% = $35.72

As you are an Exclusive author on our site, tracks uploaded to 100Audio cannot be uploaded to any other music platforms.

Hope that helps.

JoshuaAndrada
    Participant

Hi JaNaeo,

Thank you very much for the clarification, and say if I make another account as non-exclusive. With that kind of agreement I would be able to upload my track in 100audio and worldwide outside of the People’s Republic of China as well. Is that correct?

Kind Regards,
    Joshua Andrada

Hi, JoshuaAndrada

Yes, as a Non-Exclusive author, tracks uploaded to your Non-Exclusive account could be upload to elsewhere whenever you want.

StockXMusic
    Participant

Hello
    Jamendo is headquartered in Luxembourg and, like Audiojunle or Pond5, sells music all over the world.
    I can publish my tracks on Jamendo, which are at 100audio on the “Exclusive for China” agreement: Yes or No?

Hi, StockXMusic

We have not found that Jamando has any relevant business in China. There is no copyright restriction for you to upload music on this website.

mythrandir
    Participant

Hello
    If i am China-exclusive author can i publish my tracks on 123RF, which are at 100 audio?

Hi,

We only restrict music platforms of the same type in China. If the website you mentioned has no business in China, we will not restrict it.

mythrandir
    Participant

I did not find information about this, so you can answer if I can publish the same audio that I publish on 100audio on the 123RF site with my China-exclusive agreement? Yes or No?

Hi,

I only found one image copyright website called 123RF, but this website has business in China, so we do not recommend that you apply for China exclusivity. If you upload the same work on two platforms, it may easily cause copyright conflicts.
    For specific circumstances, you can consult the service of the 123RF
    website. We do not have any more information.
    We do not restrict common websites such as audiojungle/pond5/spotify etc.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.