Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) The Beta Version of Automatic Pre-trial System is Running!

This topic contains 98 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 5 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Author

SunriseMusic
    Participant

Hello,

Again, my two tracks were rejected.
    Please check what is happening?

Hi,SunriseMusic

The reason I see is that it cannot be proven, probably the proof document is too simple. You can try to add more track audio or midi as proof

I have passed your question on to the moderation department
    thanks

SunriseMusic
    Participant

I don’t know what do you expect?

As in previous submissions, I have screenshots of MIDI and Mix project, and file of the song-track.

I don’t understand what else I can send.

Hi,SunriseMusic

Thanks for your feedback, I have notified the moderation department of your situation

Janevo
    Participant

I need help. My track was rejected. Reason: (This item cannot be proved) Summer Music. Why is it not specified in what exactly I made a mistake when uploading the file? Since I uploaded Midi, 3 audio tracks and a screenshot. What is the problem?

Hi,Janevo

I asked the review department about the situation of your music. It may be that there was a network error when you uploaded it, which made the certification unable to be opened, so it was rejected. You can reupload this music.

SunriseMusic
    Participant

Hi there,
    Please check what is happening with my new upload?
    Now I sent it for the second time.

HI,sunrise

Due to the large amount of music uploaded recently, there is a backlog of works to be reviewed. I have urged the review department to deal with it as soon as possible.

SunriseMusic
    Participant

Once again, track is rejected…
    I don’t know what else to send it to you so you can “to prove certification”, really don’t know!???

I sent:
    Screenshots of MIDI project,
    Screenshots of production project,
    Song file from my StudioOne DAW
    and all the audio edits in wav format.

Hi,SunriseMusic

Thank you for your feedback, I have notified the review department to pay special attention to the situation of uploading music in your account

SunriseMusic
    Participant

Can you tell me what exactly I need to send, because my track has been rejected again?

Hi,SunriseMusic

I’m already looking into why your music was rejected.
    Because I saw that you uploaded the project file of studio one. Since the audit department usually uses the working environment of logic pro and does not have the corresponding daw installed, they cannot open your project file, so they rejected it.
    You can try exporting your work to a generic midi file for reviewers to check.
    In addition, I will also find the relevant department to solve the problem about the studio one software
    Thank you for your understanding

SunriseMusic
    Participant

I’ve been working like this for 4 years, but in the last year, I’ve had a composition rejected EVERY time once or twice.
    And you definitely need to solve that problem!

I don’t know how to do it (generic midi file), but I will try to send some more items that prove originality.

SunriseMusic
    Participant

I sent again, with additional “evidence”.
    Please review for me before this announced break that begins on the 20th.

Hi,SunriseMusic

I have reported your situation to the review department, and they will pay more attention to your music in the future

tinnitainc
    Participant

Hello!

I got the next message:

“Your uploaded item “[del](Empty midi file)Neverending rain” was declined.
    If there’s an “Automator” in your title, it means that your item was rejected by the system automatically because of simple problems including but not limited to missing documents and other basic information.”

Can you please explain it? I don’t understand what should I improve or change. What does mean “Empty midi file”? There are no midi files at all.

Thank you, have a good day 🙂

Hi,tinnitainc

The review department reported that the midi file in your certification is blank without any information after opening, please check when exporting the midi file to see where there is a problem.

AleksandrK
    Participant

Hello. I forgot to upload Midi files, how can I upload a product with Midi files again?

Hi,AleksandrK

If the midi file is missing from the file you uploaded, the auditing system will check and reject it

You need to upload again

Thank you for your understanding

Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.