Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) FAQ Summary(about Payment)[Update | start to display more details of the whole order]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 322 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 323 total)
  • Author

Mapamusic
    Participant

Hello 100audio. Just like other authors, I have been waiting for my payment for the third month. Please explain what is the reason for the delay and when you can get paid. If your company went bankrupt and can’t pay any more, I think you should announce it to your author so they at least stop uploading new tracks.

Hi,Mapamusic

The company is operating normally, and now some countries cannot receive money simply because of bank problems, and we have nothing to do. Due to war sanctions and other reasons, a lot of money sent out will be returned or rejected by the bank. The operation department is also trying to communicate actively, hoping to solve the problem as soon as possible.
    Thank you for your understanding

Morkovkasound
    Participant

Some clauses of the Authorization has been updated, please re-sign your authorization.

You have a processing Contract / Authorization, please wait patiently…

what does this mean and what should I do? Maybe because of this, I haven’t had sales for a year?

Hi,Morkovkasound

I have notified Operations to take care of this
    This prompt appears only because one of your applications has expired a long time ago, and it has nothing to do with your sales

Mapamusic
    Participant

Thank you for your reply, however I relocated a few months ago and my bank account is not linked to Russia or another sanctioned country. Please check again if you are able to make a payment

Hi,Mapamusic

If your bank is not sanctioning you, you should be fine, the commission will be paid in the near future.
    In case of special circumstances, the operation department will contact you by e-mail separately

PavelStereo
    Participant

Hello! can I receive a payment from you to the EasyStaff payment system?

Registered User 89568
    Participant

when will my application be approved? 100Audio )Dear Excelent, your author application has been approved! We have sent the contract to your registered email. Please read carefully, sign and send it back to us as soon as possible following the guidelines in the email.

but nothing came to my email

Hi,

There have been cases where our emails were blocked as spam, you can check your email settings, if not, you can contact the operation department through the email link below.

global@mail.100audio.com

Mapamusic
    Participant

Hello. Despite your reply that you would send the money 1,5 months ago, I still haven’t received the payment. I remind you that I have relocated and my bank is not under sanctions.

Hi,Mapamusic

Now only Russian banks are affected, other countries are paying as normal.
    I will help you urge the operation department again, and hope to arrange your payment as soon as possible.

Borus
    Participant

Hi! I have two accounts and accumulated a total of $300 (about $150 each) Can I order a withdrawal?

Hi,Borus

You can apply first, and the operation department will review it.
    If you meet the requirements, we will help you arrange payment later

Borus
    Participant

How to do it? If there is no button )

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,Borus

Since neither of your two accounts has more than 280 US dollars, you cannot apply manually yet.
    The operation department has already known and marked it for you, and then they will combine the commissions of your two accounts to pay together, and they will notify you by email if there is news.

TrinityMusic
    Participant

i need to receive payment this month. any info is this going to happen? strange that you started to pay a year ago and you still have issues in in-time payments

Hi,TrinityMusic

The financial department said that the bank has gradually resumed normal payment,Except for some authors with problematic bank information, most authors are now arranging payments normally
    thanks

ABM
    Participant

Hello! I received an email stating that the payment information has been confirmed. It is indicated that you need to sign the document and send it to another address. There is no document in the letter. Wait for him by a separate letter?

Hi,ABM
    The information you submitted is in Russian, and the system cannot recognize it. Please submit the application in English
    In addition, the operations department reported that the bank you submitted (sberbank) is now unavailable because it is on the sanctioned list.
    We recommend that you change available banks in time, many Russian authors are currently using creditbank
    Please resubmit your application to modify your bank information through the link below:

https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/vendor-update/

If you have any other questions, please contact the operations department via the following email address:
    global@mail.100audio.com

Bardim
    Participant

Hello, my money from the bank should have been returned to my personal account account, but I don’t see it there. Where is my money???

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.