Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) Notice about The Payment

Tagged: 

This topic contains 115 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  100Market-Ray 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 116 total)
  • Author

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, WinnieTheMoog
    The next payment time will be in mid-April.

DiamondMusic
    Participant

Good afternoon. Please tell me, could you please reset the information about the SWIFT payment to e-mail, as the bank asks for more detailed information, so that it would be easier to find this payment. After all, so much payment can’t go, three weeks have passed since your payment, the payment never came to me.

plastic3
    Participant

Hello! Sadly, i didn’t recieved the payment, which was processed on March 3rd, still waiting..

DiamondMusic
    Participant

Hello again! At my request, the bank gave information that the payment came to them in my name on March 16, but the data was not correctly filled in and now the bank is still investigating to this day, clarifying all the information that is not worth it. Please help speed up this process by updating and correcting incorrect data as soon as possible. And I ask you to once again reset all the exact data on the SWIFT translation to my email! If you can take screenshots!

Hi, DiamondMusic

We have sent your information about the SWIFT payment to your E-mail, please check it and find which article is improper. If you find anything improper, please leave a message here again.

Hi, plastic3

We have reminded the bank to process your payment as soon as possible, please await our news, we’ll let you know if there’s any progress.
    Thank you for your patience indeed.

TrinityMusic
    Participant

Hi guys… When is the nearest batch going to happen?

DiamondMusic
    Participant

Good afternoon. I provided my bank with the information that you dumped me, everything matches, but for some reason the personal account is incorrectly indicated in the SWIFT transfer from your bank, it is not the same as indicated in the documents that you dumped me, as well as the amount sent by you , does not coincide with the amount that came, so they do not give the payment. They sent a request to your bank, but for more than three weeks your bank does not give an answer and confirmation that this is my payment. I ask you to somehow help and speed up the process.

TrinityMusic
    Participant

are there any emails active to talk to the staff as it is not good to have all these conversations in public

ValeriiaV
    Participant

Hello. Please check my email in the withdrawal request list.

And I have one more question. I read an article saying that I can’t withdraw amounts over $ 2,300. Due to the fact that payments have not been processed for so long, the amount of money in my account is already approaching this border. Please tell me how to act in this situation? Can you make the payment as early as possible? Or can you divide the payment into 2 parts and send me an amount less than $ 2,300 in April, and leave the balance for the next payment?

StockXL
    Participant

Hello! Unfortunately, I did not receive the payment, which was processed on March 23.
    I called the bank several times, to which money should come, but there they answer me that there is nothing for me and they offer to start an investigation.
    What should I do, how much longer should I wait?

Hi, TrinityMusic

The next payment time will be in mid-April.

Hi, DiamondMusic

We have communicated with The bank of Shanghai and be told that they hadn’t received request information from your bank, the potential cause of this result is that the receiver of this message is the intermediary bank. As for the amount of payment, ¥180 (including ¥100 for service charges and ¥80 for SWIFT cable charges) was deducted from the original amount and some deduction might happen in intermediary bank again. We can’t find more potential mismatched articles. So if you want us to provide a new withdrawal slip with correct information, please tell us which exact articles are wrong according to the suggestion of your bank.

DiamondMusic
    Participant

Thank you very much for your answer and explanation about the Commission! I contacted my Bank and they said that they would not be able to provide me with a payment document where an error was made, since this is confidential information and the security service does not have the right to disclose it. The only thing they said was that the error was made in the personal account! They will wait for a response from the intermediary Bank until April 16 and will send this transfer back, so that the sending Bank will specify the exact personal account and all the data again and send my payment again. Thank you for your cooperation!

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, ValeriiaV
    1、We have received your withdrawal application and will make payment for you on the next payment date.
    2、You can withdraw amounts over 2,300 dollars, but the taxes may be different. If you worried about this, you can apply for withdrawal in two parts, for example, You can withdraw less than 2,300 dollars first. Hope that helps for you.

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, StockXL
    Maybe there is something wrong with the bank information, so that you can’t receive the payment. We have received your updated bank information, and we will arrange the payment for you as soon as possible.

MusicForYou
    Participant

Hello, please tell me if I will receive my payment in April? Thank you.

Hi, MusicForYou

If everything goes well, in April, we will process all applications which submitted before April 15th. The exact time of receiving your money depends on the actual condition of your beneficiary bank.

More about payment please check:https://100audio.com/en/topic/319626/

StockXL
    Participant

I got the money. Thanks!

ariesmusic
    Participant

I wanna ask about my payment status?
    Thanks

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.