Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) FAQ Summary(About Accounts)

This topic contains 63 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Hi, DmytroDemchenko

We find you have registered on 100wa but not 100Audio, if you want to upload music works please send the application on 100Audio.

PurrBeats
    Participant

Hi, dear 100Audio team!

Ihave a question: Is it allowed to have two accounts – exclusive and non-exclusive?
    I have now non-exclusive account, but I want to make some of my tracks exclusively for 100Audio. What should I do? Should I simply create new account and choose “China-Exclusive”?
    And the second question – Do you plan to come back to worldwide-exclusive accounts? I wanted to create one, but It appeared that it’s not an option now…
    I would be happy to create high-quality content exclusively for 100Audio.

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, PurrBeats
    1、If all of the tracks under your non-exclusive account are not uploaded to any other platform or streaming media service in China, you could choose to upgrade your account to exclusive account directly. Of course, you could also choose to create a new exclusive account.
    Application link: https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/calculate-your-income/
    2、The application of worldwide-exclusive author has been suspended. At present,only China-exclusive author and non-exclusive author are available. Thank you for supporting.

PurrBeats
    Participant

Hi, 100Market-Ceila!

Got it, thank you for the promt response.

DimmySad
    Participant

Hello! I want to update my Bank Information. How can I do this?

When I click “update profile information”, I see this text:

“Your application is pending review… Please check your E-mail. If you have already received the confirm e-mail, please go back to “Start Selling” at the top-right, or click here. If you have not received any email from 100Audio, please contact us directly global@mail.100audio.com or leave a message in our forum”

What does it mean? And what should I do to change my bank information?

Thanks.

Hi,DimmySad

We have deleted your previous application record. Please update your bank information first. After clicking it, there will be a file. Please sign and send it back to us. Otherwise, you will always be stuck in the review state.
    Please pay attention to your email. You should receive the relevant email automatically sent by the system.
    thanks

DimmySad
    Participant

I can’t figure out what’s going on: I CAN’T edit the bank information. I get the information that “Your application is pending review …”. Maybe duplicate the email again, or clarify why I can’t edit my information.

Thank you for understanding.

Hi,DimmySad

Please do not click to update the authorization file. After updating the bank information, send your signature file back to us in order to pass the review.

DimmySad
    Participant

Hello,I received the following letter in the mail:

“Dear Musician DimmySad,

Thank you for registering as a 100Audio author. You had passed our quality and profile review 30 days ago. However, your application has expired because you failed to send back the contract in time. If necessary, please click the link below and register again.

https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/

I can’t understand what it is and why. I sent you a contract and you sent me a certified version from your side …

Hi,DimmySad

I have explained your situation to the relevant colleagues. You can check whether it is normal after a while.

Due to your time-out, the previous application has been closed. We will renew your account information later. You need to re-upload it to renew the contract.

You can get more information through the following links:
    https://100audio.com/topic/2481948/

playsafemusic
    Participant

Hi there,
    I can’t seems to change my payment info. It shows that my application is still pending. But I am already selling in 100audio for a while & verified my account since back then.
    Hear from you soon.

Hi,playsafemusic

We have not received a signed document with your bank information, please sign and upload it to us.

skolosyik
    Participant

Hello! Can I sell the same music on a website from Scotland? On your platform, I have 49% exclusive in China

Hi,skolosyik

We will not restrict the Scottish website you mentioned, as long as it has no business in China

SMC
    Participant

Hello! I would like to move from an unexclusive author of music to exclusive. I have not yet signed the contract. How to do it? Thank you!

Hi,

I have notified the operations

SMC
    Participant

Thank you!

VAnoise
    Participant

Hello 100audio team

I have a few clarifying questions about the Exclusive in China account.

1. Can I upload my tracks previously uploaded to 100audio to other non-Chinese stock platforms like audiojungle and pond5?
    2. Can I upload my tracks previously uploaded on 100audio to non-Chinese streaming platforms like Spotify and Deezer?
    3. Can I change my Exclusive in China account to Non Exclusive in China?
    4. Can I create another Non Exclusive in China account?

Waiting for an answer. Thank you.

Hi,VAnoise

1. We do not restrict platforms such as audiojungle, pond5, Spotify, Deezer, etc., because they have no business in China. We only restrict music platforms in China, such as qq music, Netease cloud music, etc.

2. China exclusive account cannot be downgraded to a non-exclusive account. If you need it, you can register for a new non-exclusive account.
    Thanks

VAnoise
    Participant

Hello 100audio team

I have a few questions. Tell me where to write about closing the contract? So as not to discuss this on the forum.

Thank.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.