Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) FAQ Summary(About Accounts)

This topic contains 63 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • Author

uldinmusic
    Participant

100Market-JaNaeo, Thanks! Verified by motionelements – owned by Singapore,
    I think this information will help those who come across my question.

wavesStock
    Participant

what does “Draft” mean ? I need to wait for it to be checked manually? or do you need to redo something?

WaveAnimation
    Participant

You need to wait for it to be checked manually!

wavesStock
    Participant

thank you.

TaigaSoundProd
    Participant

Good afternoon.

I made a new logo for my account. – https://yadi.sk/d/CyhN5pfRFNVcpA
    Please change it)
    Thank you very much and have a good day!

Respect, Alexei!

Hi,WinnieTheMoog

You could apply to modify your avatar by this link(Please choose “AUTHOR’S AVATAR”):https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/vendor-update/
    More about accounts please check:https://100audio.com/en/topic/1650641/

TaigaSoundProd
    Participant

Hi, JaNaeo!

Thank you very much!

soundbay
    Participant

Hi!

I am China-Exlusive now. How can I change Agreement to Non-Exclusive?

Hi,soundbay

According to regulations on our site, China-exclusive or exclusive authors are not able to downgrade to non-exclusive authors. But you could open a new account with Non-Exclusive Agreement.

soundbay
    Participant

so can I close current account and open a new one?

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, soundbay
    The exclusive account can’t be deleted during the term of the contract. We suggest you open a new non-exclusive account.
    In addition, could you tell us why you want to close your account?

soundbay
    Participant

Where can I find info about contract duration?

The reason – I want to close this account and move China-exclusive tracks to non-exclusive. Is it possible somehow?

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, soundbay
    You can find the relevant information in your signed contract.
    Could you please tell us the specific reason you want to do this?

soundbay
    Participant

There is no specific reason) Everything is simple. When I just met 100audio I thought it was a good idea to sell China-exclusive. However, I found a couple more Chinese places where I want to sell. So current setup of exclusivity do not fit me anymore. The three tracks that I already have in my portfolio will continue to be China-exclusive. But I decided to open one more, NON-exclusive, world wide account to upload there more works and be able to upload to other Chinese sites.

Hi, soundbay

Welcome to open another account with different agreement, we respect the choice you made, but you would find where the most sincerity comes within China.
    Have a nice day:)

skolosyik
    Participant

Hi) I have an Non-Exclusive AudioJungle account on a Canadian site. I also have an account for 100 audio (exclusive in China 49%). Can I upload the same tracks to these two accounts?

Hi, skolosyik

As our China-Exclusive author, you just need to ensure your tracks that have already uploaded to our site are exclusive in China. So you can upload the same tracks to other non-China platforms.

Rainforestaudio
    Participant

Hello, can an exclusive account upload existing tracks to streaming services like spotify, deezer, amazon, googleplay etc?. This may be different since they’re not sync companies?

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, Rainforestaudio
    No, exclusive author can’t upload music to any other platform including streaming services.

DmytroDemchenko
    Participant

Good evening! Please tell me why I didn’t get the contract?
    There is access to the product download, but the contract did not come. Tell me, please, why?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.