Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) FAQ Summary(about Uploading)

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 95 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Author

1AudioStore
    Participant

Hello! Help me Please. I have not most midi stems and ableton projects with my tracks (2-3 years old), but i have audiojungle,pond 5 and content id (identifyy) pages with tracks. How can i upload this? All my audiojungle tracks…
    I can send screenshots of my pages to everyone as the author…Also i can prnt Sc and video of Ableton projects, but there will be very few. Sorry dor my bad English, i use Google Translate.

Maslorisound
    Participant

Hey! I made a mistake when writing a track, I want to fix it and re-upload it. You can remove it from the review. Thank you!

Hi,Maslorisound
    I have manually deleted this song for you, please re-upload the correct version later

Maslorisound
    Participant

Thank you!)

Pauliss
    Participant

Can you please tell me when it will be possible to withdraw money?

Hi,Pauliss

Need to wait for the government’s notification.
    Once the coronavirus lockdown is lifted, banks in Shanghai will operate normally

alivashchenko
    Participant

Hello. Help me please. I’m trying to upload a track, but I keep getting a duplicate error. I’ve double-checked the description, audio and certification several times – everything is absolutely different from the original track in the link, but still have an error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,alivashchenko

This prompt appears to indicate that you have repeatedly uploaded music, and you may have used the same certification documents or the same audition audio, which may result in rejection.
    The record shows that it is repeated with this music
    https://100audio.com/download/3403563/
    You can double check to make sure there are no duplicate uploads

yurglebow
    Participant

Hello, why was my track rejected? Describe the reason in more detail, I did not understand.

Hi,yurglebow

I can’t find your upload record.
    In this case, there is a high probability that the format of the music you uploaded and the proof file were incorrect, and the system detected a problem and deleted it.
    You can refer to the content of the above post to check whether there is an error in the upload process

yurglebow
    Participant

This is the answer they sent me

Hi,yurglebow

I asked the review department, and they said that your proof document could not be opened, it may be due to a network error during upload or other unknown reasons, resulting in incomplete proof document.
    You can upload again and I will also notify them to follow your music

yurglebow
    Participant

I re-uploaded everything yesterday. But to wait another week is a long time. If there is an opportunity to check quickly – I will be grateful.

Hi,yurglebow

The review department has been notified for processing

YoussefHafidi
    Participant

Please I need to know why my 2 submitted track still on have 0.2 work days after the manual review said “You still need to upload other audio files for certificate, screenshots only are not valid” but it does not give me the Action upload so I can provide these audio files (Stems/Trackouts). it is just saying pending system review for a day.

Hi,YoussefHafidi

Screenshots alone will not pass the review. The proof file must have a corresponding midi file or at least three-track audio files.
    After re-uploading, you need to wait for system pre-review, so you need to wait in line, thank you.

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.