Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) FAQ Summary(about Uploading)

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 97 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 98 total)
  • Author

TomahawkMusic
    Participant

Yesterday I managed to download 2 tracks(screenshot 2) this morning it gives out that the music was not found(screenshot 3)

Hi,TomahawkMusic

I just communicated with my colleagues in the technical department. The reasons for this situation are complicated. We don’t know if you have used the same attachment to upload different music. We recommend that you take a look at the reject record to see if the reason is stated in it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

TomahawkMusic
    Participant

https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/?task=new-product-по I downloaded all the tracks from this link.And this is the tab of rejected tracks written(screenshot)

TomahawkMusic
    Participant

Or is there another way to download music?

Hi,TomahawkMusic

We have checked that there was no problem with the system. As for the reason why those two songs disappeared, they were rejected by the system because of the wrong format.

Every musician uploads their items in the same way, and we haven’t received any questions from others.

We recommend that you take a look at the upload rules to see where the requirements are not met. For details, please check the content of the pinned posts.

Thank you!

https://100audio.com/topic/1018070/

TomahawkMusic
    Participant

Thanks for the help.

TomahawkMusic
    Participant

Hello,is it possible to find out for what reason the system rejects tracks, I provide screenshots of the DAW, I pack it in a zip archive, the track format is wav 16-bit stereo, 44.1 kHz.

Hi,TomahawkMusic

Your situation is strange, we have never encountered it. If you use the same certification file for different music when uploading, the system will determine that it does not comply with the rules. Or there is a situation where your music has not been uploaded successfully. You can try to upload only one piece of item when uploading, and pay attention to whether it has been deleted in time.

SKProduction
    Participant

Hello everybody!
    I’m new to this site and maybe I don’t understand something, but why are my preview versions of poor quality?
    The preview is played with distortions and even after downloading the preview, it remains of poor quality! Is this how it should be?

Hi,SKProduction

The audition audio of the website is a unified compressed version. If you think there is an obvious problem with the sound, please tell us which one it is. I will ask my colleagues in the technical department to check the specific reason.

Pauliss
    Participant

Hello, I have been unable to upload files for a month now, I keep getting an error! What to do?

Hi,Pauliss

The prompt of http error is usually caused by the unstable network at that time. You can try again after a while, or try another computer.

Thank you

Pauliss
    Participant

Hello. I still can’t upload files. The answer to this thread didn’t help. Please correct this error. Thanks!

Hi,Pauliss

I asked my colleagues in the technical department, the uploading system of our website is normal now, and your account status is also normal
    The http error prompt is that there is some error in your network, there may be a network firewall or other situations. You can try another network or another computer and try again.

DimmySad
    Participant

Hello! My track FUNKY FASHION STYLISH INDIE POP does not show the number of sales: it has been sold twice already, but the counter shows 0. I also noticed something similar with other tracks before. It’s some kind of mistake?

Hi,DimmySad

I saw in the background data that the song did sell twice.
    If it doesn’t show up on your side, there may be a network delay or other problems.
    You can check it later.

Nazarol
    Participant

Not so long ago I burned a hard disk with all the old projects, but all the final tracks in wav 44/16 format I have remained in the archive, and also on many stock platforms these tracks are placed in my portfolio. But the projects were lost. Can links to my portfolios (Audiojangle , Audiosparcks,Pond ) be a substitute for screenshots with midi projects? Regards, Oleg-Nazarol.

Hi,Nazarol

sorry, the proof file must have the corresponding midi file or audio recording file. Just providing the link will not pass the review.

Pauliss
    Participant

Hello, why can’t I receive my money? And there are no messages about it!

Hi,Pauliss

We are still waiting for the government’s notice. Now everyone in Shanghai is under home quarantine and cannot go out. The banking business has been greatly affected.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.