Home フォーラム For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) FAQ Summary(about Payment)[Update | start to display more details of the whole order]

タグ: 

このトピックには322件の返信が含まれ、83人の参加者がいます。1 ヶ月、 2 週間前 100Audio-ZhaoShiru さんが最後の更新を行いました。

20件の投稿を表示中 - 221 - 240件目 (全323件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

100Audio-doomerburger
    モデレーター

Hi,RSMmusic

We will check the situation. Our relevance staff will resent you an email soon.

RSMmusic
    参加者

Hi
    I still haven’t received any email.
    How long does this process take?

ariesmusic
    参加者

Hello i wanna ask about my withdraw status, i don’t receive any email for my payment status, thank

DCooper
    参加者

Hello.
    I have updated my personal information (added bank account) around a week ago, but still did not recieved confirmation email.
    Now it is under “Your application is pending review” status.
    How long does it takes?

KDProduction
    参加者

Help me please to solve the problem. I want make withdrawal but I cant paste my bank information in vendor-dashboard because this field is inactive and show this massage: «You have a processing Contract / Authorization, please wait patiently...» I doesnt changed information on my contract.
    How to update bank information and make withdrawal?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,KDProduction

You can submit changes on this page:https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/vendor-update/ ,and make a withdrawal on this page, https://100audio.com/en/your-profile/withdrawal/
    In addition, we saw that you submitted the renewal authorization file on May 21, please upload it on this page in time(https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/documents-upload/).
    For specific update instructions, please refer to: https://100audio.com/en/topic/2431446/

Have a nice day!

BoDleasons
    参加者

HI, 100audio!

Tell me, is it possible to sell 100+ tracks with an advance payment?

AudioSky
    参加者

Hello! I received a letter that Sberbank is on the black list. But I do not have another bank and before I always received money through swift.
    Do you have other ways to withdraw money, for example, through AliPays?

DeviMusic
    参加者

Hey! I have saved up an amount of 256 US dollars) Can I transfer them to my account as much as possible that year?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,AudioSky

We currently do not support alipay or PayPal. If your bank is on the blacklist, we suggest you try another bank for withdrawal

Thank you

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,DeviMusic

Due to bank restrictions, the money in your account needs to exceed $280, then you can apply for withdrawal.

Thank you

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,BoDleasons

Sorry, the “Earning in advance” campaign has already ended in November 2019.

Thank you for supporting.

twotriangles
    参加者

Hi! I am also waiting for the receipt of money for Tinkoff – Russia. The money hasn’t arrived yet. Is everything all right?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,twotriangles

We have not received any message from the bank, if there is no problem, it should arrive soon

twotriangles
    参加者

It’s been 10 days already. Okay, I will be waiting. I have withdrawn money earlier, to the same account, they came faster.

SoundRanger
    参加者

Hi !
    At last I made my first withdrawal. My balance was 327,74 $ , but I received 264 $… So the amount of 63,74 $ was lost somewhere… Please tell me if it’s normal or it’s an error? Thanks!

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,SoundRanger

Because both the Chinese bank and your local bank will charge a handling fee. Different countries have different rules for charging handling fees, and the specific handling fee deduction is determined by the bank.

Thank you

Katunyamusic
    参加者

Hello. It’s 7.12 why does my account say that I can withdraw the money only in 30 days?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,Katunyamusic
    In recent months, we have received multiple feedbacks and complaints from customers and other musicians, and we have also found that the number of violations known to be committed on the platform is increasing (Including but not limited to: repeated uploading of music violates fairness rules, uploading copyrighted works ignoring contracts and regulations, etc.), the increase of this phenomenon has seriously violated the interests of the producer group, and undermined the fair, honest, and open overall environment that the platform and producer group have been cherishing and maintaining together. Therefore, we have to tighten the policy to increase the freeze period from 7 days to 30 days.

Because there will be some user wrong operations leading to refunds, as well as the possibility of default by the musicians. Therefore, the commission for each new sale of all producers will be temporarily frozen for a period of time to avoid problems

Katunyamusic
    参加者

Is it possible to inform the authors beforehand by email in such cases? I haven’t violated any rules and I counted on this money, so it was completely unexpected for me

20件の投稿を表示中 - 221 - 240件目 (全323件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。