このトピックには44件の返信が含まれ、13人の参加者がいます。2 年、 7 ヶ月前 100Audio-ZhaoShiru さんが最後の更新を行いました。

5件の投稿を表示中 - 41 - 45件目 (全45件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,FlyingOrange

You may not have seen the previous notice. Because of the holiday, the deadline for withdrawals this month is the 12th(Because there are many statutory holidays recently, such as the Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day, the bank’s work efficiency is relatively slow, please understand)
    Please see the previous post for details:https://100audio.com/topic/2654869/

Thank you

FlyingOrange
    参加者

Got it, thank you

Biofunky
    参加者

hello 100audio team. I pushed output on the 26.09.2021. I know there were holidays in September. I am interested in the withdrawal of funds in October. I would like to know information on my application to withdraw funds. Thanks

FlyingOrange
    参加者

Dear 100Audio team.
    There is still no updates of my withdrawal.
    At the moment the funds are still in my earnings withdrawal balance. I made a request for withdrawal several times in last two weeks and there seemed that everything is cool but the funds are still there.
    Could you please inform me when I should expect the withdrawal?
    Thanks!

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,FlyingOrange

The deadline for withdrawal is the 15th of this month. If it goes well, the money will arrive at the end of the month, and the specific time needs to refer to the bank’s efficiency. We are now making statistics and submitting them to the bank in a unified manner.

5件の投稿を表示中 - 41 - 45件目 (全45件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。