このトピックには44件の返信が含まれ、13人の参加者がいます。2 年、 7 ヶ月前 100Audio-ZhaoShiru さんが最後の更新を行いました。

20件の投稿を表示中 - 21 - 40件目 (全45件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

StockXMusic
    参加者

I have re-requested a withdrawal of funds, but they have not yet been withdrawn.
    Do I always have to write about it publicly here to give a go to the process of withdrawing money?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,MrAleks

We also can’t be sure when the money will arrive, because banks in different countries have different efficiencies.
    The specific time should refer to the local bank information

thanks

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,StockXMusic

If you have submitted an application to withdraw your commission, we will keep a record of it in the background. Then we will submit your information to the bank for review in order of the time of submission.

Payment will be arranged for applications before the 15th of each month, and for applications after the 15th of each month, payment will be arranged in the next month.

thanks

brightestaudio
    参加者

Hello, Until now when have not received my payment? Could you please check if everything is ok?

Thanks

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,brightestaudio

We have not received any notice from the bank about the problem with your payment information. Normally, you should receive the money soon. As the processing efficiency of the bank is slow, please wait patiently. If you have any problems, you can also consult the local bank

Thank you

brightestaudio
    参加者

Hello 100audio team, Will my payment be paid this month? It’s already August 30th and I haven’t received my payment? Is everything going well? Please let me know, I’ve been waiting patiently for my payment but the money hasn’t come.

Thank you

StockXMusic
    参加者

Last month I requested my money. Please check, have you received my request?
    Do something with this so that it is clear in the author’s account that the withdrawal process has started or canceled, so as not to write about it here, on the forum, publicly.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,StockXMusic

We have seen your commission application, and I have forwarded your question to the relevant staff, who will investigate afterwards.

Thanks

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,StockXMusic

We found that the account StockXMusic under your name has negative commissions, so the income from the StockXMusic account will be automatically deducted. So it is temporarily unable to withdraw the commission.

StockXMusic
    参加者

My other account, StockXL, has a negative balance.
    The StockXMusic account has a positive balance. Please take a closer look.
    When will I receive my money from this StockXMusic account?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,StockXMusic

Because both StockXMusic and StockXL are your accounts, and StockXL now has negative commissions, the system will automatically determine that the commissions in the two accounts offset each other, and the money in the StockXMusic account will automatically offset the previous StockXL penalty. You can withdraw the commission normally until there are no negative commissions in the two accounts under your name.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

StockXMusic
    参加者

I didn’t know that one account could compensate for another.
    Then why doesn’t he compensate for it, at least I can’t see it? I can see that the balance on the StockXMusic account is growing.
    Can I make StockXMusic automatically transfer the amount to my negative balance on my other account?
    Now the balance on the StockXMusic account is positive and I want this amount to be transferred to my other account, which has a negative balance now.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,StockXMusic

We aggregate commissions based on the author’s identity information every month. Because these two accounts are registered under your identity, the total amount of your commission is the sum of the commissions in the two accounts. You can only see the money of the two accounts, because we have not developed the data integration function yet.

StockXMusic
    参加者

Now I am completely confused.
    What is my negative StockXL balance, given my positive StockXMusic balance?
    Will I see a “0” balance on my StockXMusic account after debiting the amount from the StockXMusic account in favor of a negative balance on another account and a decrease in the negative balance on StockXL?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,StockXMusic

StockXMusic now has $604.50, and the Commission of StockXL is-$1,291.59,so the total commission as of today is -$687.09.
    When there is no negative commission in your accounts, then you can withdraw money normally.

StockXMusic
    参加者

You said earlier that a negative account balance can be compensated for by a second account, on which a positive balance is true?
    I correctly understood your phrase “the two accounts offset each other”?
    In my understanding, account compensation is when one balance is negative and the second is positive, then the money from the positive balance will be automatically transferred to the negative balance – right ??
    And then on one account – $ 1,291.59, and on the other + $ 687.09, then I should see that on an account with a positive balance there will be “0”, and on an account with a negative balance “1.291-687 = 604” and then I should see on an account with negative balance now -604 ???
    Or, nevertheless, the negative account balance should be compensated to the account of the same account ????

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,StockXMusic

I replied to you in the last post. Because we haven’t developed the function of data integration yet, you can only see the commission of each account. The details of your commission are recorded in our financial system. Please don’t worry. After the StockXL account has no negative balance, the account can be withdrawn normally
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

FlyingOrange
    参加者

Hello there!

I have requested a withdrawal on Sep 24.
    I was told that everything is ok and request had been sent.
    But my account balance is still the same – there is no money deduction yet – I still have 300+ $
    Is everything ok?
    Should I do something else?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,FlyingOrange

October 1st to 7th is China’s National Day. It is a legal holiday. During this period, the bank will not accept business, so your commission application can only be processed after the holiday. Please be patient.

THANKS

FlyingOrange
    参加者

Yeah but request was made like almost a week ago that’s why I’m confused.
    And the money are still on my 100audio account.

20件の投稿を表示中 - 21 - 40件目 (全45件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。