タグ: 

このトピックには115件の返信が含まれ、31人の参加者がいます。3 年、 11 ヶ月前 100Market-Ray さんが最後の更新を行いました。

20件の投稿を表示中 - 41 - 60件目 (全116件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

MusicForYou
    参加者

Hello, please tell me I applied for a withdrawal. My payment will be processed this month or not.

ariesmusic
    参加者

Wanna ask , I applied for a withdrawal. My payment will be processed this month or not??

TrinityMusic
    参加者

hello? are we gonna receive payments this MArch?

100audio-yuanxiaoshuai
    モデレーター

Hi, AleXZavesa

So far, there are no restrictions on your new bank.
    We have posted Notice about Restricted Banks on the forum, please check:https://100audio.com/en/topic/1720350/

100audio-yuanxiaoshuai
    モデレーター

Hi,MusicForYou

We are still processing payment in batches now,so this may cause you not to receive payment immediately. 
    As long as you send an application, we will list you in subsequent batches, thank you for your patience!

100audio-yuanxiaoshuai
    モデレーター

Hi,ariesmusic

We are still processing payment in batches now,so this may cause you not to receive payment immediately. 
    As long as you send an application, we will list you in subsequent batches, thank you for your patience!

100audio-yuanxiaoshuai
    モデレーター

Hi, TrinityMusic

We are still processing payment in batches now, so it’s hard for us to give you an exact time. Please be patient for it. May all people overcome the epidemic soon!

TaigaSoundProd
    参加者

Good afternoon, is there my application on your list?

It’s just that everything is unchanged in your personal account, the first time I get it out – so I don’t know) Maybe this is right.

100audio-yuanxiaoshuai
    モデレーター

Hi,WinnieTheMoog

We have checked your application of withdrawal, you had submitted it successfully. Please rest assured,we will process it as soon as possible.
    Hope that helps.

ariesmusic
    参加者

Same with me , i wanna ask is there my withdraw application in your list??

TrinityMusic
    参加者

Dear Staff

list me in the very nearest subsequent batch PLEASE, This is a highly needed thing.

We have the same quarantine as you had 2-3 weeks ago, i need money to live. Credit cards require to be paid. I dont wanna pay fines for that.

PLEASE include me in the very near payment list

TalekeeperMusic
    参加者

Hey all,

May I inquire if you received my application for payment? I know the situation is tough right now, I just want to know if my application has been received. I applied for payment about 2 weeks ago.

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, ariesmusic
    We have already received your withdrawal application. We will make payment for you on the next payment date (approximately in April), please be patient.

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, TrinityMusic
    We have fed back your situation to the relevant staff. We will make payment for you on the next payment date (approximately in April). Please wait patiently.

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, TalekeeperMusic
    We have already received your withdrawal application. We will make payment for you on the next payment date (approximately in April). Please wait patiently.

InfiniteAudio
    参加者

Hello,

I would be most grateful if you could inform me whether you received my withdrawal application, submitted about two weeks ago.

Thank you and stay safe in these challenging times!

DiamondMusic
    参加者

Good afternoon. I have a status in my account that the payment was sent , but this happened more than a week ago, and no payments are coming. Please tell me If you actually made the payment, is this the first one? And second, how long does the SWIFT translation take?

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, InfiniteAudio
    We have already received your withdrawal application. We will make payment for you on the next payment date (approximately in April). Please wait patiently.

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, DiamondMusic
    We have checked your commission situation. It has indeed been submitted to the bank for payment on March 14th. After that, we didn’t receive any feedbacks from the bank. We suggest that you go to your bank to check the specific situation. Hope that helps for you.

TaigaSoundProd
    参加者

Good afternoon.

I want to clarify – will it be in March? or on what dates?

20件の投稿を表示中 - 41 - 60件目 (全116件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。