タグ: 

このトピックには115件の返信が含まれ、31人の参加者がいます。3 年、 11 ヶ月前 100Market-Ray さんが最後の更新を行いました。

16件の投稿を表示中 - 101 - 116件目 (全116件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

MusicForYou
    参加者

Hello my bank askes me to provide a Receipt of payment to know all payment details. 

LuckyTunes
    参加者

Hi!
    Do not pay attention to my message.
    I just want to unsubscribe from these emails.

MusicForYou
    参加者

Hello, I still have not received my money. My bank checked all the information and said that no payments were received from China to my bank account, please check where the money went as soon as possible. thank

DiamondMusic
    参加者

Thank you for your support.

100audio-yuanxiaoshuai
    モデレーター

Hi, MusicForYou

We have contacted with our bank and they reply that it’s probable in process of the intermediary bank. But we still have not received the exact message about it, we will get contact with you soon after the news come. Please wait patiently, thank you for your kind understanding.

Valentine
    参加者

please include me to the nearest payment natch, I applied for withdrawal

TalekeeperMusic
    参加者

I just wanted to let you know that I too have not yet received the payment. I got an SMS on April 21 that my comission is being paid but I still haven’t received any money at my bank. Last time it only took 3 day so I’m a bit worried now.

MusicForYou
    参加者

I got my money thanks 100audioteam

plastic3
    参加者

I still didn’t recieved the payment.. Two months as i’ve requested the money..

OlgaKarpova
    参加者

Hello. Will payments be paid automatically upon reaching the withdrawal amount or do I need to make a note to withdraw funds?

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, Valentine
    We have received your withdrawal application. We will make payment for you on the next payment date. Please wait patiently.

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, TalekeeperMusic
    We have fed back your situation to the relevant staff and will find out it as soon as possible.

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, plastic3
    We’ve checked the current situation for you. The bank wanted to know the details of the payment, we’ve already sent them to the bank and waiting for the bank’s progress feedback at present, so you are not able to receive the payment temporarily. We are actively negotiating with the bank and will inform you as soon as we have any information. Hope for your understanding.

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, OlgaKarpova
    You need to apply for withdrawal application and we will process them in order. You will receive commissions on the payment time. Generally, we arrange payment arround the 20th of each month (postponed to the next workday if it is a weekend or a statutory holiday).

DimmySad
    参加者

Hello! I received an SMS with a notification that the payment was sent, a debit was also made in my account. However, for several days the money still has not arrived. What is the reason?

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, DimmySad
    Notice SMS means that the payment is in the progress. Generally, it will be arrived within a few days after the notice, but the specific time is according to the actual bank processing time.

16件の投稿を表示中 - 101 - 116件目 (全116件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。