Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) 【Notice】Announcement on the update of producer contract terms

This topic contains 86 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  100Audio-ZhaoShiru 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author

Scorpiano
    Participant

I signed and uploaded the contract documents. Please check

SHDrecords
    Participant

Good afternoon! I was approved as a non-exclusive author. I decided to become an exclusive author. How do I do this?

Hi,

I have notified the operation department to help you change to an exclusive agreement. After you receive the electronic contract, please confirm the signature and re-upload the contract. Thank you.

alivashchenko
    Participant

Hello! I have one question. Does the exclusive license mean that I can’t upload music to other Chinese audio stocks or I can’t upload music to audio stocks all over the world?

Hi,alivashchenko

We only restrict music platforms in China, and we do not restrict uploads on platforms that have no business in China, such as youtube, spotify, etc.

GMoodsMusic
    Participant

Hello to 100Audio team, what happens if I can’t submit my renewal documents in time and the agreement expires?

Best regards

Hi,GMoodsMusic

You can contact the operations department for assistance via the following email address:global@mail.100audio.com

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.