Home Forums For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) Notice about The Payment

Tagged: 

This topic contains 115 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  100Market-Ray 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 116 total)
  • Author

TaigaSoundProd
    Participant

Hey!
    I had the answer #1733687 REPLY that I’ll get the money in the mid of the April. Could you tell the exact date? Waiting for your answer asap.
    Thanks

Hi, ariesmusic

We have received your application, if everything goes well, it will be processed this month. Please wait patiently.

Hi, WinnieTheMoog

If everything goes well, your payment will be processed this month. Please rest assured.

TrackSonix
    Participant

Hi JaNaeo,

Did you also receive my payment request a while ago?

Thank you,
    Jon (TrackSonix)

TaigaSoundProd
    Participant

Hey,
    I have one more additional question to the #1763707 REPLY.
    Not long ago I’ve got some part of the money from Shanghai Huoya Network Technology Co., Ltd., but the sum a little bit less than in my account story. Want to be sure if everything is all right. How much commission should I pay from the all amount to withdraw? And why can’t I see the last changes in my personal account? How much time should it get to see all the money operations?
    Waiting for your answer.
    Thanks a lot.

MusicForYou
    Participant

Hello tell me I submitted an application before March 15, do you see my application? Thank you

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, TrackSonix
    We have received your withdrawal application and you are already on the payment list now. Please wait patiently.

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, WinnieTheMoog
    1. There is no problem with the commission. It’s less because of the bank charges.
    2. The amount of your personal account has not changed because there is system delay and the update will be later.

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, MusicForYou
    We have received your withdrawal application and you are already on the payment list now. Please wait patiently.

ariesmusic
    Participant

I receive my money thank 100audioteam

MusikaStudios
    Participant

Received payment… Thank you!

MusicForYou
    Participant

Hello, tell me why it is written in my virtual office that the money went into paid income status but they did not come to me ??? Thank you

OsipovVladimir
    Participant

Hello, the commission you sent me still didn’t up to my bank account. Bank asked me to provide a sending bill for in case if the money stucked in system between banks. Thank you

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, MusicForYou
    We’ve checked the current situation for you. The bank wanted to know the details of the payment, we’ve already sent them to the bank and waiting for the bank’s progress feedback at present, so you are not able to receive the payment temporarily. Hope for your understanding.

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, OsipovVladimir
    Our bank received feedback that your bank directly returned the payment to the intermediary bank. Please ask your bank directly for the details.

OsipovVladimir
    Participant

100Market-Celia
    Moderator, Thank you for feedback, my bank askes me to provide a Receipt of payment to know all payment details. Please send me it via email! Thank you

OsipovVladimir
    Participant

Else bank says that i need to provide you this information for your bank

Beneficiary
    Yandex.Money, NBCO LLC

100Market-Ray
    Participant

Hi, OsipovVladimir
    We have sent the Receipt of payment to you. Please check your email.

plastic3
    Participant

I still didn’t recieved the payment..And I get the impression that you don’t want to send it..

MusicForYou
    Participant

Hello, information was provided by me on Wednesday. Tell me what are the waiting times.Thanks

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.