Home フォーラム For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) FAQ Summary(about Commissions)

このトピックには26件の返信が含まれ、17人の参加者がいます。8 ヶ月前 100Audio-ZhaoShiru さんが最後の更新を行いました。

7件の投稿を表示中 - 21 - 27件目 (全27件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,JonVeeskela

If the customer buys a lot of music at one time, there will be a certain discount, and the specific ratio should be determined according to the actual situation.

TrinityMusic
    参加者

Hi Zhao, any problems with stability of payments this month???

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,TrinityMusic

Now only Russian banks are affected, Ukrainian authors are paying normally

TrinityMusic
    参加者

ok. thing is i applied on 11th or 12th, and 14th was no withdrawal… so just to figure it out, am i on the payment list?

as there was no sms or email and withdrawal on 14th of July

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,TrinityMusic

Because the 15th happens to be a weekend, the operation department does not go to work. So they probably haven’t reviewed your application yet.
    The operation department will process commission requests this week.

YoussefHafidi
    参加者

I am in ana exclusive China deal & Under my dashboard it says Your Exclusivity Agreement: Exclusive in China 49%. But, when you cantacted me in the mail for the author appication you said The Exclusive musicians share 63% of their income. Can anyone explain this to me. because I am really confused.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,YoussefHafidi

In the past, there were two kinds of exclusive agreements, one was China exclusive, and the other was global exclusive.
    The 63% you mentioned is the global exclusive commission ratio, but now we no longer have global exclusive contracts.
    Now all newly registered authors are China exclusive and the commission ratio is 49%
    Thanks

7件の投稿を表示中 - 21 - 27件目 (全27件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。