このトピックには37件の返信が含まれ、8人の参加者がいます。2 ヶ月前 100Audio-ZhaoShiru さんが最後の更新を行いました。

18件の投稿を表示中 - 21 - 38件目 (全38件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

Blacksmith
    参加者

Okay. My personal pqyment information is set up at now. What Im gonna to do next?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,Blacksmith

In your musician dashboard, there is information about all your current commissions. If there are commissions that can be withdrawn, just click to apply for a commission.
    The review department will review your application after receiving it

Blacksmith
    参加者

Greetings. I have a new responce. Quote:

“Sorry, “Credit Europe Bank (Russia) Ltd. ” is on the U.S. Treasury’s sanctions list. Please change the account of another bank. Thanks~”

This is imposible because I was in that bank and speaking with meneger. He tells me that they have a bank in china and I can widhraw money through their bank.
    It seems your operations center support have a wrong information about restricted banks.
    Im tired of this. Im gonna write to global personally.

Playsound
    参加者

Hi there.
    What about cryptocurrency?
    Could you withdraw our money to cryptowallets (USDT accounts)?

Blacksmith
    参加者

Man, Greetings. I think we wont get any ancwer here.

And the interesting fact – they OF COURSE know what concrete banks is working.
    I will write to global.
    And at the same time will search to responce from Russian Ministry of Finance

I think there i will get a clearly ancwer about what russian banks are not restricted in blacklist.

“Please change the account of another bank. Thanks~”
    I just cant walk around in the city and create multiple bank accounts.

I want to get a clearly ancwers about resolving this.
    I quess like many of musicans here I`ve faced the same problem – I simply cant get my cash on which I working for every f*cking day since july.
    EVERY DAY I sit in my DAW and create a HUGE LIBRARY OF MY TRACKS to upload here.

It seems you didnt get it. You just dont understand, and, it seems (and this is scared me) – dont want to understand.
    Because support just wrote me:
    “Please change the account of another bank. Thanks~”

Your site sends money through SWIFT? Im okay with that.
    Okay. So tell us ACTUAL INFORMATION
    Make a inquri ticket to global – they must know this info. Ask them to responce and name the actual working banks.

HenrikProd
    参加者

Приветствую всех. Писал я в саппорт 100аудио на почту, пишут что можно снять через юникредит, солид банк, казахские и киргизские счета. Про солид банк пишут что в декабре кто то снимал, все успешно вроде как вывелось. В принципе, можете попробовать его, если у вас есть отделение в городе, как раз и сам узнаю, точно смогу вывести, точно ли стоит ехать в другой город открывать там счет или нет) Это все что я смог узнать из саппорта 100аудио, ну почты которую мне дали тут на форуме.

Playsound
    参加者

Привет, а что с грузинскими счетами? На грузинский банк уже не отправляют, не в курсе?

HenrikProd
    参加者

Про грузинские ничего не говорили. Можешь им на почту написать и спросить: global@mail.100audio.com
    Но там опять же, они ответят лишь то, что если кто то снимал через эти банки, не более.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,Blacksmith

I have informed the operations department of your feedback

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,Blacksmith

What we now know is that AO UNICREDIT BANK has been able to successfully collect payments in the past year, and SOLID BANK seems to be able to do so as well. You can ask these two banks if they can collect money from China.

Bank policies may change every month. The bank you submitted previously was also included in the sanctions list not long ago, and we are helpless.

Blacksmith
    参加者

Unicredit dont accept new accounts now. Solid is working but closer office to my sity is on 1300 kilometers.
    Right niw is a winter season. I will ride there on april or may. Stay tuned.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,Blacksmith

Thanks for your feedback

Saturn
    参加者

Ну что ребятки, кто-то настроил вывод денег?

Blacksmith
    参加者

Ближайший банк для открытия аккаунта в 1300 километрах от меня. Поеду летом. Никуда бабки не денутся. Пусть висят.

PetRUalitY
    参加者

Hi,Blacksmith!
    Have you already contacted the Credit Europe Bank? Will they be able to accept Swift translations from 100audio?

WarmSound
    参加者

100audio check with your bank regarding Credit Europe Bank, as it is NOT under sanctions of the US Treasury. Something was mixed up in your bank, I contacted the bank itself and financiers and they all say that this bank is not under sanctions. There is no information on the Internet that sanctions have been imposed against this bank. I ask you to contact your bank and double-check this information or give true information why they cannot send money to Credit Europe Bank. Thank you

Pinegroove
    参加者

I didn’t receive my money. In the past, I had no problems with withdrawing, but my last request in January has not been processed. Is there a reason for that?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,Pinegroove

Because February happens to be the Spring Festival holiday in China, banks are not accepting business, so applications for January and February have been postponed to March. Thank you for your understanding.

18件の投稿を表示中 - 21 - 38件目 (全38件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。