Home フォーラム For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) FAQ Summary(about Payment)[Update | start to display more details of the whole order]

タグ: 

このトピックには322件の返信が含まれ、83人の参加者がいます。1 ヶ月、 3 週間前 100Audio-ZhaoShiru さんが最後の更新を行いました。

20件の投稿を表示中 - 81 - 100件目 (全323件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, EmanMusic
    Generally, we settle all withdrawal applications received between the 16th of the last month and 15th of the current month on the 20th of any given month (postponed to the next workday if it is a weekend or a statutory holiday). However, due to Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia, payment time was delayed. We will start to process all withdrawal applications in batches this week. Hope you for understanding.
    Latest notice about the payment: https://100audio.com/en/topic/1693046/

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, Saturn
    Due to Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia, the payment in January has been delayed. But we will start to process all withdrawal applications in batches this week. Hope you for understanding.

dash
    参加者

Hi! From January 2019 to February 2020 I’ve requested my money (Earnings Withdraw) 2 times. I’ve withdraw my money to my bank account. But still did not received my money. Please solve this problem as soon as possible. Thanks!

This is my account: https://100audio.com/en/vendor/26856

SoundLion
    参加者

Hello! Please do not write about payments. In China, coronavirus.

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, AshotDanielyan
    We have received your withdrawal applications and will settle it as soon as possible. However, due to Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia, payment time was delayed. But we will start to process all withdrawal applications in batches this week. Hope you for understanding.

ihsandincer
    参加者

I also requested a withdrawal this month (before 15 Feb) but i can’t see if it is approved or not.

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, ihsandincer
    We have already received your withdrawal application and have processed it. But, due to Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia, we have to process all withdrawal applications in batches. This may cause you not to receive payment immediately. Hope you for understanding.

ihsandincer
    参加者

Thank you.

AudioStory
    参加者

Hello, you have written to me that you will check my work again or not have them in other stores, well I understand it, but you have been checking them for a month, it takes so long? it seems to me that because of a small mistake I can not get any specific result from you for a long time, I have fulfilled all the requirements of the contract, but because of negligence was a small problem with one of my works, I corrected everything, why am I waiting so long to pay? although as you can see that my sales are not bad, I really want to work with you, but because you have not been making payments for so long, I am thinking about whether or not to supplement my portfolio. Please let us work together for the good of all. thank you.

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, AudioStory
    Sorry, all withdrawal applications were postponed because of the Chinese New Year holiday and Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia, we have to process in batches. And we have already reviewed your works, however, bank hasn’t sent documents to us so that we are unable to pay withdrawals for all newly musicians temporarily. Once we receive them, we will process payment as soon as possible. Hope you for understanding and cooperating.

AudioStory
    参加者

And what about problems with the Bank, it’s been 4 months since I was on 100audio, can there be problems with the bank right now?

AudioStory
    参加者

Is it related to my country’s bank? i hope my bank details are ok, i got everything right?

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, AudioStory
    There is no problem with your bank information. We are processing it as soon as possible. But due to the large number of applications, it may take time for you to receive the payment. We hope you could wait patiently and thanks for your understanding.

AudioStory
    参加者

Ok. Understand. I’ll still get an advance on my 70 tracks, which I downloaded in time to November 15 before the end of the action you created earlier, or how will it be now? and my friend who connected me to this site through a referral program will receive a payment?
    He told me that he had also not received anything since I became a 100 audio author.

100audio-yuanxiaoshuai
    モデレーター

Hi, AudioStory

Yes, you will get this payment normally, and so your referrer will. When you get earnings in advance,we will directly transfer accordingly rewards to your referrer’s account under 100Audio. But due to the large number of applications, it may take time for you and your referrer to receive the payment. Please be patient for it, thank you!

AudioStory
    参加者

Ok, Thank you!

Saturn
    参加者

Hi, Celia!
    Thank you! I received the money!

DimmySad
    参加者

Hello! How long will my application for updating banking information be considered? You don’t explain clearly to me what was wrong with my previous bank and why was it on the “black list”? Why should I write to you several times to get at least some information?

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, DimmySad
    We have received your new bank information and will deal with it in this week as soon as possible. In addition, the previous bank was blacklisted because of the problems between the banks, it is nothing to do with individual. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

AudioStory
    参加者

Hello, I still haven’t received any payments when this happens?

20件の投稿を表示中 - 81 - 100件目 (全323件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。