Home フォーラム For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) The Beta Version of Automatic Pre-trial System is Running!

このトピックには98件の返信が含まれ、32人の参加者がいます。4 ヶ月、 2 週間前 100Audio-ZhaoShiru さんが最後の更新を行いました。

20件の投稿を表示中 - 61 - 80件目 (全99件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,SKProduction

I listened to the certification of this music. The audition audio is an orchestral piece, and the certification is pure electronic music. They are completely different.
    You may have uploaded the wrong file or there are other bugs here, you can upload it again to confirm that the audition audio is the same with the certification.

SunriseMusic
    参加者

Hello,

Once again, troubles with uploading new tracks…
    I don’t know what to do anymore!???

Could you check my account?
    I pack and send it every track correctly.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,SunriseMusic

Which music did you upload having issues? Please give the name of the specific music, or describe the specific situation

Thanks

SunriseMusic
    参加者

I have upload issues with all music tracks in last one year…
    You can see in previous replays on this topic.

I pack and send next tracks:
    1. Documentary (Rejected – Automator)
    2. Political Campaign Positive Ad (Rejected – Automator – “Please upload midi file”) but I sent MIDI files for both tracks, I can attach it here????
    3. Negative Political Ad (Pending Review)
    4. Sad Piano Soundscape Drama (Pending Review)

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,SunriseMusic

If it is rejected by the system, it may be caused by an error or format problem in the file you uploaded.
    Other music to be reviewed is that the reviewers have not had time to review, please be patient.
    I will also report your questions to the relevant staff.

SunriseMusic
    参加者

Hello,
    I have troubles with uploading new track…
    Could you check my account?
    I pack and send it correctly.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,SunriseMusic

I checked your account status,your account is normal and there is nothing wrong.
    And I didn’t see the record you uploaded. Maybe you made an error or some other bug when uploading because of network problems. I will investigate the reason for this. You can upload other music to try and see if the problem is still there.

SunriseMusic
    参加者

Hi,

I sent it again two days ago, so we’ll see now.
    I don’t understand why I have a problem with uploading every time in the last year..

One more question:
    A few days ago, I started the process of withdrawing my salary, but so far I have not received any notification.
    Is everything OK?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,SunriseMusic

The bank has just resumed normal work, we will hurry to submit the application to the bank this month

Due to the high number of applications accumulated recently, we will pay the commission gradually and sequentially.

MusicSoul
    参加者

Hi

Help – I uploaded all the files and checked – sent 2 times and again this letter

what does it mean i don’t understand

Your uploaded item “[del][Automator:Duplicate product file=3038258]The Nature Documentary” was declined.

If there’s an “Automator” in your title, it means that your item was rejected by the system automatically because of simple problems including but not limited to missing documents and other basic information.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,MusicSoul

This prompt appears because the system checks that you have uploaded the same music repeatedly, which proves that the music you uploaded is the same as the one with id 3038258.
    Please check for duplicates when uploading, thank you

SunriseMusic
    参加者

Hi,
    Troubles with uploading new track…again…
    I pack and send it every track correctly.
    Please, check my account.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,SunriseMusic

I checked the record, your newly uploaded music is in the queue to be reviewed, there are no other problems

castelo
    参加者

Hi,
    How can I delete all tracks and download again? My upload error. I want to fix.
    Thanks

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,castelo

he music you uploaded has not passed the review yet, I will notify the reviewer to delete the music you have uploaded, please re-upload the correct version

castelo
    参加者

Hi,
    thanks for understanding

grammophonpromo
    参加者

Hello. I received such a message from you.

“Submission Declined
    Your uploaded item MIDI project file is too simple to prove, please upload more detail of MIDI production project file or more audio tracks ”

After that I added and sent you more information (all
    Midi and Wav files) as well as all DAW screenshots

But, it’s been several weeks, and there is no answer from you.
    Please approve my project, and please answer – when can I expect the result?

Thanks in advance!!

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,grammophonpromo

The review system is being upgraded recently, and the technical department is processing it. I have notified the reviewer to process as soon as possible
    thanks

SunriseMusic
    参加者

Please check my new track…
    I have uploaded 3 tracks, and 2 were published, and 1 was not?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,SunriseMusic

Because there is a problem with the review system recently, the technical department is dealing with it, so the review will be affected, and it is expected to recover soon

20件の投稿を表示中 - 61 - 80件目 (全99件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。