Home フォーラム For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) The Beta Version of Automatic Pre-trial System is Running!

このトピックには98件の返信が含まれ、32人の参加者がいます。4 ヶ月、 2 週間前 100Audio-ZhaoShiru さんが最後の更新を行いました。

20件の投稿を表示中 - 21 - 40件目 (全99件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

migfern
    参加者

申し訳ありません、このコンテンツはただ今 アメリカ英語中文 のみです。 For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in one of the available alternative languages. You may click one of the links to switch the site language to another available language.

Hi,
    By the second time an audio File has being rejected with this message:

Your uploaded item “[del](This item cannot be proved)Flamenco Emotions” was declined.

If there’s an “Automator” in your title, it means that your item was rejected by the system automatically because of simple problems including but not limited to missing documents and other basic information.

My submission included :
    1) .wav Audio File
    2) .Zip Containing 2 screenshots .jpeg of my project and an .mp3 audio File

Other my songs have being accepted containig on their .Zip file the same elements so the problem doesn’t regard the .Zip.
    Problem refers to the Title. Maybe is the European Keyboard that confuses a key letter for the (“) ??

Please let me know.
    Should I change completely the name of my File or what.
    Thanks in advance

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, migfern
    This is a solo music and the certification file you provide is identical to the original audio file, so it can not be proved. For solo music, we suggest you could provide midi file or the instrument audio file without mixing.

SingingDog
    参加者

Trying to sort out what this means – can anyone help?

Your uploaded item “[del](This item cannot be proved)Wilds Rocking Country Blues dueling solos” was declined.

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, SingingDog
    We have answered you the relevant questions in this post, please check: https://100audio.com/en/topic/2143520/

Producerscafe
    参加者

申し訳ありません、このコンテンツはただ今 アメリカ英語中文 のみです。 For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in one of the available alternative languages. You may click one of the links to switch the site language to another available language.

Hi all mu submissions have een rejected with the ‘Automator’ error. The last one I did yesterday was
    Your uploaded item “[del][Automator:No Original Certification]Funky Breakbeat Loop” was declined.

I uploaded
    1. A screenshot of my project in .jpg format
    2. A .mp3 snippet of my lead instrument

This is exactly how I have been uploading all my other tracks, but I have never been rejected. Is there something particularly different to this week’s uploads? Please assist. Thanks

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, Producerscafe
    “No Original Certification”means the original certificaion is empty, we suggest you carefully check whether the document has been uploaded successfully.
    Hope that helps.

SoundGallery
    参加者

Hey! what am I doing wrong? I have attached 2 screenshots, midi and 1 part cut from the track. What is the problem?

“Your uploaded item “[del][Automator:No Original Certification]Inspiring Epic Dramatic Trailer” was declined.”

100audio-yuanxiaoshuai
    モデレーター

Hi SoundGallery,

It means your folder of certification is empty or the archive of certification was failed to upload, and now we find the same track of you is
    Pending Manual Review, the latest upload is correct and valid.

SunriseMusic
    参加者

Hello there,
    I don’t understand why my track ‘Emotional Sad to Inspiring Hopeful’ can not be accepted?
    Please, tell me more about this?

100audio-yuanxiaoshuai
    モデレーター

Hi SunriseMusic,

Due to there are so many types of DAW, factors that may cause instability and uncertainty have markedly increased. We always prefer to receiving midi file and screenshots as certification. You can check the instruction about uploading Original Certification for more information, here’s the link: https://100audio.com/en/topic/478072/
    Thank you for your understanding.

SunriseMusic
    参加者

Of course, I packed it all and sent it, but it was rejected…???

100audio-yuanxiaoshuai
    モデレーター

Hi SunriseMusic,

We have checked again the rejected item, there are only the project file and screenshot in the certification folder. And there’s not midi file or audio file about your music work in the certification archive.

SoundRose
    参加者

Hello!

Yesterday I tried twice to download my music as usual. (Inspiring Piano And cello). An error occurs, please help me, what am I doing wrong?
    Thanks!

SoundRose
    参加者

Thank you, my question is closed. I sent the same thing today, everything is fine. Apparently, there was a failure in the system.

SoundRose
    参加者

Still, a letter with a refusal came again, help me please, what is my mistake. 🙂

100Audio-doomerburger
    モデレーター

Hi, SoundRose
    Could you tell us some details about the issue and the letter?Like some prompts, it’s advisable to provide some screenshots about it.Maybe you can change to another browser and upload it agin.

More about Error status please check:https://100audio.com/en/topic/515799/

SoundRose
    参加者

100Audio-doomerburger
    モデレーター

Hi,SoundRose

Maybe you uploaded again choosing the same file when the first track uploaded was being reviewed, the original file was deleted and transformed to our form so that our system cannot detect your file.

You can rename the file of “Inspiring Piano And Cello” and try to upload again if the “another track”uploaded successfully is different.

SunriseMusic
    参加者

I resubmit all 3 my new tracks, and I’m doing everything properly, don’t know what else to do!!!
    One of my new tracks, I send about 4 times for now, I don’t want to waste my time anymore!
    Now I’ve even done a screenshot, and I can send it to you as proof.

100Audio-doomerburger
    モデレーター

Hi,SunriseMusic

Can you show us the screenshot first?

20件の投稿を表示中 - 21 - 40件目 (全99件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。