Home フォーラム For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) How to get and upload my Original Certification?

このトピックには105件の返信が含まれ、47人の参加者がいます。3 週間、 1 日前 100Audio-ZhaoShiru さんが最後の更新を行いました。

20件の投稿を表示中 - 41 - 60件目 (全106件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

EpicStudio
    参加者

Hello!

I’ve read some answers here, and understood the next thing:

I need to proof that music is mine, using midi or mp3. My track is not recorded, I used midi to do it. But I still can download mp3 versions of several lead instruments (instead downloading midi), and it would be fine. Right?

Thanks 😉

100Market-Ronan
    参加者

Hi EpicStudio,

MIDI works: Upload a zip with a screenshot of your channels and an exported MIDI file of your project.
    Recording works: Upload a zip with a screenshot of your channels and an exported audio file of your lead instrument.

If you can’t upload the MIDI file of your music, you can upload an exported audio file of your lead instrument.
    Hope that helps.

FrogArd
    参加者

Many of my projects is with just two microfones on the same take and the same instrument, acoustic guitar. I have tried to send just one channel as certification, I think it worked for one project but not for the last one. How do I do?

FrogArd
    参加者

I also have some projects where I use MIDI to control and build a tune of sampled phrases in Kontakt Ethno World 5. Midi from them are not accepted by the automatic system. Is there any way to certificate such project?

100Market-Ronan
    参加者

Hi FrogArd,

For the first question, if the whole piece of music has only one instrument, please attach this instrument to the midi file of several bars from the beginning.
    The second question, you can upload a zip with a screenshot of your channels and an exported audio file of your lead instrument. If the MIDI file is not accepted by the automatic system, you can upload mp3 files.
    Hope that helps.

FrogArd
    参加者

Thanks, yes, the second answer came to my head some minuts after I wrote it. But the the first one, it is just a single guitar, there are no midi.

100Market-Ronan
    参加者

Hi FrogArd,

If it is only a single guitar, then it is necessary to upload the MIDI files, otherwise, it will not be approved.
    If the track is made not only by a single guitar but with other tracks, then it is allowed to upload lead instrument as the certification.
    Hope that helps.

FrogArd
    参加者

well, for the third time, there are no midi. It consists of a single guitar that I play melody and comp at the same take. One example: https://audiojungle.net/item/faithful-confidence/19448455

100Market-Ronan
    参加者

Hi FrogArd,

Well, the second time, only a single guitar, then it is necessary to upload the MIDI files, or it will not be approved.

FrogArd
    参加者

I don’t understand, there are no midifile, I play it on a guitar IRL, as you hear in the example. https://audiojungle.net/item/faithful-confidence/19448455 Shall I transcribe it to Midi? That could anyone do, so how could that be a certification? Or is it impossible to upload works that include no Midi, just one audiorecorded instrument? My best seller is a single guitar, and I have many and they use to be popular. There is no Midi.

100Market-Ronan
    参加者

Hi FrogArd,

I heard your example guitar solo and I really enjoy the solo music like that.
    Just like I said before, according to the 100Audio original certification review rules, only a single guitar, the MIDI file is necessary. So I’m afraid you need to transcribe it to MIDI as the certification.
    Hope that helps.

Borus
    参加者

Hello! It seems that my downloads are suspended and I don’t understand what is missing for the system to receive music. For example, Cinematic Secret Magic Dark 76, what’s wrong with it? Thanks!

Borus
    参加者

Did I understand correctly that I can download one of the following options to choose from?
    1 – MIDI works: Upload a zip with a screenshot of your channels and an exported MIDI file of your project.
    2 – Recording works: Upload a zip with a screenshot of your channels and an exported audio file of your lead instrument.

If I’m right, then I don’t understand what is wrong with my uploads? Not satisfied with the quality?

Borus
    参加者

Ooo! I am not very attentive)! I apologize, it seems I figured out what the matter is! Now I’m fixing errors!

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, Borus
    We have checked your situation. Most of the reasons for your rejected items are empty midi files or too simple to be proved. We suggest you export midi files of your project again.

bant4all
    参加者

I make sound effects, I have more than 1500 of them. They are short (about 1-3 second). Of course, I did not save the source files of each of them. How can I upload them to your site in this case?

100Market-Ray
    参加者

Hi, bant4all
    Sorry, we don’t support to upload sound effects for the time being.

bant4all
    参加者

How to contact you by e-mail?

100audio-yuanxiaoshuai
    モデレーター

Hi,bant4all

You could leave a message here directly if there is not a problem with your privacy.

chadoland
    参加者

i have 6k audio file and i want to upload my files here,i am new here but i give up because it is impossible that i can find my old project files over 6k,good bye 100audio, our adventure finished before started because of your awful nonsense rule

20件の投稿を表示中 - 41 - 60件目 (全106件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。