Home フォーラム For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) How to get and upload my Original Certification?

このトピックには105件の返信が含まれ、47人の参加者がいます。2 週間、 5 日前 100Audio-ZhaoShiru さんが最後の更新を行いました。

20件の投稿を表示中 - 21 - 40件目 (全106件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

Epikton
    参加者

I understand, but the biggest inconvenience is the applied number of tracks to advanced earnings. I’ve chosen 130 tracks, but after I’ve realized that I can not reach this number with original certification for each upload. I’d like to change that number between 30-50, can you do this?

LeChuckz
    参加者

Hmmm, but we all signed the documents to confirm that it´s all legal and original. That ruined really the attraction at this point :/

100Market-Leila
    参加者

Hi Epikton,

We have sent you a mail for your confusion.
    Please kindly check your mailbox and hope that helps.

100Market-Leila
    参加者

Hi LeChuckz,

Thanks for your suggestion. We are trying to come up with more convenient services for authors.
    Have a nice day!

Ecoaudio
    参加者

Hi. I just signed the documents and I am approved. I want to see if I understand the loading mode well.

If I have 3 versions of the same track, I will load the 3 wav files separately in the same zip file, and if it is only one version I can load the wav file without compressing it in zip ?.
    What does “limit to 150M” mean the zip file?

For the certification of a track without voices (I would not have to do point C), can I only do one of the two options A or B, or would I have to do the two options? for example, could I load only the MIDI track of the project next to the screenshot? Is that okay with that? Or should I also do point B?

Finally, I signed up for 30 tracks with benefits in advance. Am I loading the 30 tracks according to these criteria? And would I be participating in the campaign next month? this month I was out by the registration limit

Walkermd
    参加者

Hi,
    I am trying to upload my first songs and they got rejected.

I uploaded the main wave file, not compressed and also a screenshot of my garageband file and filled in the tags.
    It is only 1 instrument track so the mp3 is same as wave file.
    Can anyone help me please.
    Greg

100Market-Leila
    参加者

Hi Walkermd,

There is no difference between your source files and certification files.
    You could upload unprocessed source files without mixing and editing if they are records.
    Hope that helps.

Walkermd
    参加者

Hi Leila,
    Thanks for responding.
    I do have an old midi file that we wrote before it was recorded in the studio, ill see if that gets excepted.

I tend to specialize in solo guitar instrumentals that are only one single track recorded in studios many many years ago.
    I have no way of getting screenshots but all of the songs are registered with performing rights organizations Apra/Amcos.
    I know this probably wont help now but maybe down the line it could be considered as a certification.
    Cheers Greg

SingingDog
    参加者

I’m on the fence about signing the contract that I just received.

Is it just me, or is the upload process a total ass-ache? I have almost 5,000 produced tracks in my production library, but if its as convoluted as I’m reading in this string, I think I’ll just toss the contract away without signing it, and keep my assets on the other platforms.

Is anyone seeing any decent revenue from this that makes it worth all the additional work???

Would love to know what you think…thanks!

100Market-Leila
    参加者

Hi jimmadsen,

We are glad to receive the authors’ feedback.
    Could we know which step in the process “bothers” you the most? We understand and we are keeping optimizing our services. However, some processes are necessary due to each market.
    For example, the certification files for Chinese local market regulations.
    If authors want to enter the market and get what they want, something must be done with time and efforts.
    Hope that helps.

dADaMusiC
    参加者

Hi!
    About original certification, I have a track of piano solo, the instrument is just one, the original certification is the same of the full track. The reviewer declined submission because I can’t prove that is original. What can I do? There is no midi, the piano is real.

100Market-Leila
    参加者

Hi dADaMusiC,

The track is rejected because there is no difference between the source files and certification files.
    You could upload unprocessed source files without mixing and editing if they are records.
    And you could also modify the track by adding other elements,such as string.
    Or simply compose the 4 bars of the track with MIDI.
    Hope that helps.

SingingDog
    参加者

I usually product stems of all my tracks, as well as different lengths, so with one arrangement I may have as many as 10 or 12 different tracks. Some are full mix, some are just rhythm, some 60 seconds, some 2 or 3 minutes. Do I need to do a screen shot of each individual mix and submit 12 different screen shots?

100Market-Leila
    参加者

Hi jimmadsen,

Authors need to upload screenshots of one certification documents for the full version when uploading multiple tracks with one arrangement. However, multiple versions of one arrangement are counted as one track. So, it is not very necessary to upload all versions with one arrangement.
    Hope that helps.

Dreamisland
    参加者

Hi,

I have some work I want to install. Projects on my old corrupted disk. I keep the disk no matter what happens. is there a way I can upload these songs? I wouldn’t want them to be trash. Because good jobs.

Thanks

100Market-Leila
    参加者

Hi Dreamisland,

Sad to hear that. We do value and look forward these good works as well.
    However, it may be a better choice for you to ask for a professional’s help.
    And then upload these fine works with all qualified files.
    Hope that helps and nice day!

supermusic
    参加者

Hi, almost all tracks I make contain both midi and audio. Is it OK if I make one screenshot,one midi file and one audio track and put them in one zip file. zip would than contain:
    1.Screenshot of project (midi and audio tracks)
    2.Exported midi (containing only midi tracks)
    3.One wav file containing important audio part (guitars for example)

100Market-Leila
    参加者

Hi dear,

Yes, it is ok if those tracks are absolute music.
    However, if those are not absolute music, a track of human voice also need to be included in the files except for those files you mentioned above. And names of author, composer and singer and lyrics should be contained in the music description.
    Hope that helps.

SombreroGalaxy
    参加者

Hi

i’m use only MIDI. It ok, if I make one screenshot, one midi file and put them in one zip file.

1.Screenshot of project (midi tracks)
    2.Exported midi (containing only midi tracks)

or also needed one track lead in wav format?

100Market-Ronan
    参加者

Hi

The requirement of the MIDI works: Upload a zip with a screenshot of your channels and an exported MIDI file of your project.
    Screenshot and exported MIDI file of your project are ok.
    Hope that helps.

20件の投稿を表示中 - 21 - 40件目 (全106件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。