Home フォーラム For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) FAQ Summary(about Payment)[Update | start to display more details of the whole order]

タグ: 

このトピックには322件の返信が含まれ、83人の参加者がいます。3 週間、 6 日前 100Audio-ZhaoShiru さんが最後の更新を行いました。

20件の投稿を表示中 - 21 - 40件目 (全323件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

100Market-Leila
    参加者

Hi Dreamisland,

I have checked it for you. You have completed your bank info. Please submit withdrawal application at the link that you posted above.Then we will review your application and your earnings will be settled next month if it is ok.You could check your earnings at your bank account after we pay. And we will also contact you if there is any problem.

FYI:We settle all applications received between the 16th of the last month and 15th of the current month on 20th of any given month (postponed to the next workday if it is a weekend or a statutory holiday)

Hope that helps and have a nice day!

OlgaKarpova
    参加者

When requesting the withdrawal of funds in the column account, you need to specify your account, and in the column IBAN which account you need to specify?

OlgaKarpova
    参加者

In the profile in my payment details, only my account is listed. With past withdrawals, there were problems, since I understood the account in the column IBAN was incorrectly indicated. Hence the question.I went to my bank and they gave me a bank transit account. After that, the money went to the transit account of my bank without specifying my currency account. There were problems with getting. Explain to me the situation in order to avoid problems with the subsequent withdrawal of funds.

100Market-Ronan
    参加者

Hi

We have replied you on your another post.
    Please kindly check that.
    Have a nice day!

BigBudda
    参加者

Hello! All my 130 tracks are approved. I want to get my $ 1800

100Market-Ronan
    参加者

Hi BigBudda,

Have you applied for withdrawing?

BigBudda
    参加者

Hello 100 Market-Ronan!! Where should this be done? On my account wasn’t the money (1800$)

100Market-Ronan
    参加者

Hi BigBudda,

You can apply for it here:https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/?task=earnings
    And the advanced payment will not be shown on your account. When you withdraw the commission, it will be a negative number on your account.

Dreamisland
    参加者

Hello.

I wonder if my withdrawal application appears?

you said you would report any problems. can I get my payment this month?

100Market-Ronan
    参加者

Hi Dreamisland,

You are in the duplicate checking now, if everything is ok, we will transfer to you this month.
    Hope that helps.

dash
    参加者

Hi!
    Yesterday I’ve made a withdraw. But after that there is no changes in my Earning page. I still have the same Unpaid Earnings and $0 Revoked Earnings. It seems there was no a withdraw. But I remember that I received an automatic message that my withdraw was accepted. Please help me in thus issue. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

100Market-Ronan
    参加者

Hi AshotDanielyan,

You have received the automatic message that my withdraw was accepted, that means we will transfer to you around 20th August.
    And you can see the unpaid money blank, it will be changed when we finish the transferring to you.
    I need to remind you that the changes you want will happen when we transfer to you instead of you make the application.
    Hope that helps.

dash
    参加者

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I have another one question: Can I request a new withdraw in second time around August 20 (august 18 for example) for receiving a new earnings after august 20? Or I will receive only those earnings which I withdraw 2 days ago?

100Market-Logan
    参加者

Hi AshotDanielyan,

1. If you have requested for withdrawal for all of the money under 100Audio, then one time is enough. If you could see the new sales or money under 100Audio account after receiving the money you requested before, then you could request again.

2. As mentioned in our first comment under this topic, we will settle all applications received between the 16th of the last month and 15th of the current month on 20th of any given month (postponed to the next workday if it is a weekend or a statutory holiday). For example, on August 15th, all application received from July 16th to August 15th will be settled. If there is any problem, please contact help@mail.100audio.com.

MusicMan
    参加者

Could you check. Have I done everything to get an advance?

100Market-Ronan
    参加者

Hi MusicMan,

Yes, you just need to wait for the trasnferring around 20th August.
    Hope you have fun selling on 100Audio.

EpicStudio
    参加者

Hi,

i’ve uploaded 35 tracks, and till 10th September they all are live; and made a request for withdraw at 11 September. But having no email till now, and worrying if the money will be at this month, or in October.. Because of some financial loses I really need them in September, so could you say if should I do any more actions to get money in September? Or all is right, and I should just wait?)

Thanks )

100Market-Ronan
    参加者

Hi, EpicStudio

You will get your earnings this month.
    Have a nice day!

EpicStudio
    参加者

Hi,

Having a small misanderstanding. I’ve became an author and choosed the 35-tracks “Earning in Advance” option. I’vee downloaded 35 tracks, they all are live, and today I got money. But I got just 350$ payment instead 750$. What’s wrong?

Thanks)

100Market-Ronan
    参加者

Hi EpicStudio,

That is because of only 15 of your tracks approved the duplicate checking.
    So you got $350 instead of $750.
    Hope that helps.

20件の投稿を表示中 - 21 - 40件目 (全323件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。