Home フォーラム For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) FAQ Summary(about Payment)[Update | start to display more details of the whole order]

タグ: 

このトピックには322件の返信が含まれ、83人の参加者がいます。4 時間、 57 分前 100Audio-ZhaoShiru さんが最後の更新を行いました。

20件の投稿を表示中 - 281 - 300件目 (全323件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

TrinityMusic
    参加者

i understand there arelots of people to be paid, but still, it is a paytime, is it by the schedule or smth goes wrong?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,TrinityMusic

There is no problem with payment, but because there are so many withdrawal applications recently, the bank is slow to approve them, and now there is a limit every month, so it is impossible to pass all the applications at once.

Wait patiently for the bank to inform you

TrinityMusic
    参加者

Dear, waiting patiently is okay, but i want to know should i rely on these funds, are they gonna be paid these days, or shall i wait them next month. I have a big wish for your stockmarket, as it grew bigger, and there are many new authors uploading music and many people to be paid, i so want you guys to be punctual in payments, as it is in our contracts. You mentioned, every 14th the money are released, and around 20th they come to our bank accounts.. But there are so many nerve racking episodes, the ones that are very dissapointing towards the authors… I remember times when you got paid with all the money laying on your balance, then you created a “7 days clearing” rule, now we have to wait 30 days to receive what we have earned, and now even further, even after 30 days you say: oh sorry, too many applications… But come on, this is a bank, it is its obligation to be a paymaster and pay many many people… Why do the older bids conflict to the new ones? Guys, when it goes to putting penalties for the small mistakes that authors made, you do it quick. You can fine someone several times for pretty much the same thing, as it was with me some time ago, but when it goes YOU breaching the contract on your side, you stay silent and ask us to be “patient”… It is quite unfair, isn’t it?

Please tell me, am i on the payment list for this month or no.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,TrinityMusic

Thanks for your feedback.

Since there are still many authors who have accumulated a lot of commissions and have not paid them, banks are now mainly arranging applications for commissions accumulated in the first six months. It will return to normal after the first half year’s commission is paid off. The finance department is already urging the bank to deal with it as soon as possible. thanks

TrinityMusic
    参加者

guys, now you have sanctions with Universal Bank, i’ve always received the comission through it with no significant problems. I changed the payment info, and i am waiting for your email and the payment itself this month. The fact that there are lots of comissions for a half a year cannot pay my bills and i cannot pay my food. It is not author’s problem that you have accumulated bunch of comissions and didn’t pay the people for half a year.

Kimradius
    参加者

Hello! I’ve provided the bank information about 2 weeks ago, but no feedback so far. I need to withdraw the money, so can you help me please?

JoelLoopez
    参加者

Hello,

I September I request my first withdrawal, there was a bank issue I had to change to other account, you told me that the payment would be done in the next month, I am trying to reach “maggie” (yang@mail.100audio.com) to know the status of the payment, but I am not receiving any response.

What else can I do?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,Kimradius

The financial department is still making arrangements. Since there are many authors applying for withdrawal recently, and the bank now has a limit on the transfer, it needs to be arranged in batches

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,JoelLoopez

Your commission should have been transferred out in September. Due to a problem with your bank before, it was refunded once, and some fees were deducted by the bank in the middle.
    You can contact your bank to inquire about the situation
    I will also report your situation to the operations department, if there is any follow-up news, they will contact you again

dp6
    参加者

Hi !
    Is it possible to withdraw money to Russia to Tinkoff Bank
    Big thnx !

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,dp6

I just asked the financial department, and as of last month, these banks can still receive money normally, but the bank’s policies may be updated at any time, and we do not guarantee that these banks are always available, just for your reference

PRIVATBANK

AO Raiffeisenbank

JSC CB PRIVATBANK

BELGAZPROMBANK (Belarus)

Raiffeisenbank

JSC TBC Bank

Thanks

BLESKSOUND
    参加者

Hello, tell me, can I withdraw my salary to a ruble account? Or in your national currency?

Mapamusic
    参加者

Hi. I pressed the withdrawal button at the beginning of October, but nothing happened. There is no transfer, no balance change on the account. When can payment be expected?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,Mapamusic

If the bank review goes well, the operation department will notify you by email in advance, thank you

dp6
    参加者

I have two profiles, they have more than $280 in total, can I make a withdrawal request and receive money next month (from both profiles)? I am in a very difficult situation and this money will be useful

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,dp6

You submit a commission application first, and the operations department will review it later.
    You will be contacted by email after approval

BlueSparrow
    参加者

Hi 100audio Team,

Can I request withdrawal below the threshold amount?

Kind Regards,

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,BlueSparrow

The minimum withdrawal amount is 280 US dollars, if it is lower than this limit, the bank will not accept it, thank you for your understanding

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,BlueSparrow

The minimum withdrawal amount is 280 US dollars, if it is lower than this limit, the bank will not accept it, thank you for your understanding

RoyCaster
    参加者

Has anyone withdrawn money to Tinkoff Bank, what are the basic details? (SWIFT)

20件の投稿を表示中 - 281 - 300件目 (全323件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。