Home フォーラム For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) FAQ Summary(about Payment)[Update | start to display more details of the whole order]

タグ: 

このトピックには322件の返信が含まれ、83人の参加者がいます。2 週間、 6 日前 100Audio-ZhaoShiru さんが最後の更新を行いました。

20件の投稿を表示中 - 261 - 280件目 (全323件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

zigro
    参加者

Ok, Thanks!
    Regards,
    zigro

musicwaves
    参加者

Good afternoon, can I re-register my account for another person from Georgia?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,musicwaves

If you use someone else’s identity to register an account, the account belongs to the registrant, and you cannot change your account information to someone else

zigro
    参加者

Good afternoon!
    Say, I withdraw the money (about $300) at the end of June.
    Spanish bank SWIFT.
    And when is enrollment? July 10 -15 -20?
    Or is it always different?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,zigro

The deadline is on the 15th of each month. Applications before the 15th are generally credited to the account in the same month, and applications after the 15th are credited to the account the following month.
    Since you applied at the end of June, if there are no special circumstances, it will generally be credited before the end of July.

zigro
    参加者

O, thanks for the quick response!

RealShot
    参加者

Very interesting! I have been pressing withdraw money for 3 months now! Where are they? You violated all agreements! Where is my money! I demand that you send them today!

zigro
    参加者

Very interesting! I have been pressing withdraw money for 3 months now! Where are they? You violated all agreements! Where is my money! I demand that you send them today!
    What country are you from?

DimmySad
    参加者

Dear 100audio! I really appreciate cooperation with you, I like your site and the opportunities you provide. However, there is a significant nuance: for the 5th month I have not been able to receive my money. Maybe you still deign to pay your authors? You are talking about the “restrictions” that banks impose on transfers, but ALL sites, I repeat, ALL, except yours, pay money on time, without delay. This is a very strange statement of you. Explain, please – when will the money be paid?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,DimmySad

For several months, we were unable to pay commissions to authors in Ukraine and other places. This ban from the bank was issued at the beginning of the war. At that time, we tried to transfer money to Ukraine, but a lot of money was seized by the intermediary bank on the way. Yes, this directly leads to the situation where we transfer money, but the author does not receive it. Chinese banks have since rejected all requests for transfers to war zones.

In addition, we know that there are other platforms that transfer money through online payment tools such as payoneer or wise or online banks. I also reported this situation to the financial department, and the reply was that these tools cannot be used temporarily, because there are strict foreign exchange controls. If we use online payment tools, it will be investigated by the government.

I have been trying to communicate, but whether the transfer can be resumed is up to the decision of the finance department and the bank, and I will keep you informed if there is any further news.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I will always communicate actively and hope that this matter can be resolved as soon as possible.

thanks

DimmySad
    参加者

Dear 100audio! In the country where I live – NO WAR! I am not from Ukraine and not from Russia! And all payments, including from China, are coming through perfectly. Please explain your approach to this issue.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,DimmySad

Sorry, Belarus is also on the US sanctions list, and now can’t receive money either.

Only three countries are now affected, Ukraine, Russia and Belarus.The list of countries I also wrote in the title

AboveEnvy
    参加者

WAll of my submissions keep getting rejected in spite of me doing everything exactly like I’m directed. I upload a zip file of my wavs and a zip file of my screen shots. Yet I still keep getting this automated rejection message:

“Your uploaded item “[del][Automator:Duplicate product=3103399]Hope Remains The Same” was declined.

If there’s an “Automator” in your title, it means that your item was rejected by the system automatically because of simple problems including but not limited to missing documents and other basic information.”

I’VE READ THROUGH EVERY MESSAGE ON HERE AND STILL CAN’T FIGURE OUT WHAT I’M DOING WRONG. PLEASE TELL ME SPECIFICALLY HOW TO CORRECT THIS, OR A VALID EMAIL FOR 100AUDIO I CAN ASK THIS QUESTION TO.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,AboveEnvy

Receiving this notification means that your music has been detected by the system as a possible duplicate of existing music.
    In the subsequent upload, you can try to add a little more content to the proof file, such as a few more tracks of instrument midi or wav files, so that the system should not judge it as a duplicate.
    In addition, you can try to modify the audition audio, the duration or some content and change the title

AboveEnvy
    参加者

I’m doing everything right and I keep getting this “submission declined” message:
    [del][Automator:Duplicate product=3103399]A Villains Win Today

I’m uploading the .zip file of the wavs correctly and I’m uploading a .zip file of the screen shots correctly. I’ve read every post on the message board here about this topic and I still can’t figure out what’s going wrong. Can someone please help tell me what’s going wrong?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,AboveEnvy

This piece of music with id: 3103399 is still under review, and the songs you uploaded later conflict with this piece of music. Wait for this song to pass before trying to upload other music
    Each piece of music must have a corresponding certification, and multiple pieces of music cannot use the same certification document, which will be rejected by the system as a reason for repetition

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,AboveEnvy

There is a tutorial on how to upload in the link below, you can also refer to it to see if there is any problem in the steps

https://100audio.com/topic/1018070/

audiochameleon
    参加者

Do i have to reapply for withdrawal this month if i did it last month?
    could you please check the status of my application
    thank you

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,audiochameleon

There is no need to submit the application again. Your information is already in the bank’s review queue. The bank will notify you if the review is approved.

TrinityMusic
    参加者

Hi 100 audio, can i receive my payment 20th as usual, as i applied for it before 14th? it is very important

20件の投稿を表示中 - 261 - 280件目 (全323件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。