Home フォーラム For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) 【Notice】Announcement on the update of producer contract terms

このトピックには86件の返信が含まれ、35人の参加者がいます。1 ヶ月、 1 週前 100Audio-ZhaoShiru さんが最後の更新を行いました。

20件の投稿を表示中 - 61 - 80件目 (全87件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

Biofunky
    参加者

100Audio-ZhaoShiru, I cannot register and download the document again. Attaching a screenshot of the message and links

amethystrecords
    参加者

dear 100 audio, i wish to become a WORLDWIDE exclisive author with 63 percent ratio not only china exclusive..is that still possible??

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,

Now there are only two options for China exclusive and non-exclusive, and global exclusives have now stopped

Thanks

EmanMusic
    参加者

You are asking to renew the contract. WHERE to get it?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,EmanMusic
    You can upload your contract through the following link (Note: when you fill in your information correctly and it will automatically prompt you to download the contract, please check whether the file is blocked by the browser as a junk file)

https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/documents-upload/

Thanks

EmanMusic
    参加者

You constantly send me an email to update the contract, but I can’t do it. I click on Click to Generate Renewing Contract but nothing happens. I don’t have ad blockers, etc. in my browser. Please send to my mail as last time.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,EmanMusic

We found that your account has been suspended because it has expired. We have already sent you a related email with a link to download the contract. If the click never responds, you can change the network environment, browser or computer to try to see if it can download normally

Thanks

playsafemusic
    参加者

Hi, I missed out on the renewal & received an email stating that we passed our quality and profile review 30 days ago. But when I click “become an author” there’s no registration page. Kindly advise on how I should renew my account. Thank you.

playsafemusic
    参加者

My bad, some sentence error on previous post. Let me rephrase better. I received an email stating that we passed our quality and profile review 30 days ago but we failed to send back the contract in time, asking us to register again. But when I click “become an author” there’s no registration page. Document upload page also shows nothing. Kindly advise on how I should proceed further. Thank you.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,playsafemusic

Thanks for your feedback, we will update your information, please try to register again later. This situation has been reported before, and you can refer to the post below:
    https://100audio.com/topic/2481948/

Thank you

SoundRanger
    参加者

Hi! I uploaded the signed letter of Authorization 5 days ago, nothing happened, the contract is in process… Please tell me how much time it will take to accept this? I cannot withdraw money for 2 years because of 280$ limit, then I cannot withdraw money because of restricted bank, I opened new bank account, and now I cannot fill in bank details and withdraw money because the contract is still in process… Thanks for feedback!

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,SoundRanger

We found that there was only one contract in Chinese in your submission record, and no one in English, so the application was rejected.
    Please download and sign again, and re-upload the Chinese and English contract back to us.
    thanks

SoundRanger
    参加者

Hi, 100Audio-ZhaoShiru! Ok, I uploaded 2 pages, waiting for approval, thanks!

SoundRanger
    参加者

Hi, 100Audio-ZhaoShiru!
    I filled in bank details, got approval, signed payment agreement and sent it, but I still don’t see my bank info in my profile and my application is pending review… How many sheets of paper should I sign and how many days will it take to ensure that everything is OK? Now we have a weekend, next Monday is the 15th, so the nearest transaction will happen on the 20th of January 2022 ?? Now I cannot update personal info, and I suspect that it will turn out that I need some identity verification or something else, neverending process……..

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,SoundRanger

I checked your information and everything is normal now. After that, the financial colleagues will arrange the payment

EmanMusic
    参加者

Hi Moderator,
    I received an email…… What does this mean?

Thank you for registering as a 100Audio author. You had passed our quality and profile review 30 days ago. However, your application has expired because you failed to send back the contract in time. If necessary, please click the link below and register again.

I didn’t register 30 days ago. I have registered 100audios since 2018. Contract extended 08/17/2021.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,EmanMusic

Due to your time-out, the previous application has been closed. We will renew your account information later. You need to re-upload it to renew the contract.

You can get more information through the following links:
    https://100audio.com/topic/2481948/

EmanMusic
    参加者

Hey, ZhaoShiru

I don’t understand what should I do? Do I need to download the contract again? Then give me the link…
    My contract was extended back in 2021, the profile is working. What application are you talking about?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

EmanMusic
    参加者

”You had passed our quality and profile review 30 days ago.”

What is this check and What exactly is being checked? Why didn’t this happen in previous years?

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,EmanMusic

We had some technical issues with the site yesterday and are now working on a fix. I saw that your account status is normal now, no need to worry.

20件の投稿を表示中 - 61 - 80件目 (全87件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。