Home フォーラム For Musician Musician Chat & Support (Language: English) 【Notice】Announcement on the update of producer contract terms

このトピックには86件の返信が含まれ、35人の参加者がいます。1 ヶ月、 1 週前 100Audio-ZhaoShiru さんが最後の更新を行いました。

20件の投稿を表示中 - 41 - 60件目 (全87件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

100Audio-doomerburger
    モデレーター

Hi, AceAudioHQ

Our documents are encrypted so they can’t be edited directly. You need to download and sign the documents.

ECNMusic
    参加者

Hi Sussie,

In regards to the new contract, does signing it start another 5 years locked in from the moment it is signed? I wish to change to non-exclusive after my initial 5 years are over since 2018’s signing. Does just signing the Letter Of Authorisation maintain this original 5 years?

Thank you,
    Nedwin

MEMACMIDI
    参加者

The contract that I have signed and returned IS a NON-EXCLUSIVE agreement.So what is the meaning of changing to non-exclusive after 5 years? The letter of authorisation in my eyes mean this current 5 years

ECNMusic
    参加者

Hi Memacmidi,

I have a China-exclusive contract, which was signed in 2018. Having just re-read it, it is for 3 years so will run out at the end of this year. By clicking the left option of the new box at the top of the dashboard page in regards to the new changes, I have accidentally generated a new contract based on it being China-exclusive for another 5 years. But I don’t want that, I want to change my account to non-exclusive once my current contract ends.

Therefore, I am unsure whether I was supposed to click the right option in the new box at the top of the dashboard which said ‘only generate a letter of authorisation’, which I assume is just agreeing to the new changes with upload evidence and doesn’t have anything to do with the contract. Still, I’d like some clarification on this from 100Audio and, if this is the case, the ability to just sign the letter of authorisation as I do not wish to sign a new China-exclusive contract and be locked in for another 5 years.

MusikaStudios
    参加者

Hello Team 100Audio

You missed my question. So, I’m asking once more. Please clarify this doubt.

I think this is a great idea. I just have one question. In the case of Non Exclusive authors, how will you know from which vendor website the track has been misused?

Thanks

MEMACMIDI
    参加者

Hi
    I have been uploading track to your system for a while now. Mostly MIDI files and I hardly had any problems with the confirmation.

Recently I changed my workflow. I work a lot more with royalty free samples and I convert all my midi tracks to audio before I process them.
    Since that time I got rejection on almost every track I upload. I get messages like: “[del](Single track audio cannot be proved please upload a complete MIDI project file or more tracks of audio to prove)Latin Fusion Party” or “[del](This item cannot be proved)Everglades (A Chill RBHip Hop Track) (7 Versions)”

I have included an MP3 bounce of the entire song in the confirm file, and of course a screenshot of the project. Still I am getting these rejections.

Can you please let me know what I should do to make sure that these songs are accepted. For most of them I do not have the MIDI files, because I have converted them to Audio.

I see that there a 2 song (that I re-uploaded) in the pending System Review. On those I have included an MP3 of the main melody. Can you check what is the status there?

I want to continue selling songs through your platform, that is why I want to find out what I am doing wrong, so I can correct.

I look forward to your response
    Joop (MEMACMIDI)

100Audio-doomerburger
    モデレーター

Hi, MEMACMIDI

We’ve known that you don’t have MIDI files, so you can upload mp3 files of all instruments as far as possible. The rejection “[del](Single track audio cannot be proved please upload a complete MIDI project file or more tracks of audio to prove)Latin Fusion Party” is that you only uploaded one mp3 file of one track.
    We’ll check the status of your two tracks in the pending review and reply you the instant I get it.
    Thanks for your patience and support.

100Audio-doomerburger
    モデレーター

Hi,MEMACMIDI

You tracks “Fast Claps”and “Moonlight Chill Hip HOP” are still in the pending system review and all tracks will be reviewed chronologically.

MEMACMIDI
    参加者

Hi,
    Fast Claps is not mine. And I just got a message that Moonlight Chill Hip Hop was declined. (See screenshot)I am not sure what I did wrong on that track. I think I met all the Confirm requirements. Can you please find out and let me know so I can correct and also apply to all the other tracks of a similar kind?

Thanks
    Joop

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

MEMACMIDI
    参加者

Hi,

I just re-uploaded a track Moonlight Chill Hip Hop. In the confirm folder I included the screenshot and separate MP3 files for all the tracks. (See screenshot) I hope that this is sufficient for your system to accept and confirm.

Let me know

Best regards
    Joop

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

TalekeeperMusic
    参加者

So the pdf contracts are password protected and cant be digitaly signed? We have to actually print them out and sign them by hand? I haven’t done that in like 8 years of being in the business.

StockXL
    参加者

Hello
    You fined me over $ 2,000 for the fact that it was NOT MY fault that my tracks appeared in Chinese stores. In this thread, I honestly tried to explain to you what’s what:
    https://100audio.com/en/topic/2146702/
    Under the terms of the updated agreement, you can hire a lawyer to deal with violations of the rules – did I understand correctly? If so, please hire a lawyer to investigate my “violations”.
    The second question: if a lawyer finds that I have not violated anything, will they return the money that you unjustly withhold?

P.S.
    Forgive me for being straightforward, but I am already afraid to sign any agreements with you.
    Sorry

AFSounds
    参加者

Hi Sussie,

one question regarding the new contract (as my english and understanding may not be the best):

Is it possible that the new contract may lead to a situation where I had to pay for a laywyer that’s been send by 100Audio if any violation (not caused by me the author) happens?

Or do I “just” have to cooperate and support 100Audios legal department if that happens? …which is totaly fair by the way.

Reading some of the posts in this forum I am afraid of having to pay for something I have no control over. Of course I cannot be some kind of legal insurance for 100Audio.

If you could clarify that would be helpful.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards
    Andy

RoundnoteAudio
    参加者

Hi, I’ve been an author on 100Audio now since november 2020, but have just recieved an email saying “Thank you for registering as a 100Audio author. You had passed our quality and profile review 30 days ago. However, your application has expired because you failed to send back the contract in time. If necessary, please click the link below and register again.”

I uploaded the contract in November 2020, and then recieved an email saying my application was approved.

Please clafirfy how I can find out if I need to resend the contract, or if this was a mistake?

Many thanks

Biofunky
    参加者

I just received the same letter: Thank you for registering as a 100Audio author. You had passed our quality and profile review 30 days ago. However, your application has expired because you failed to send back the contract in time. If necessary, please click the link below and register again.
    What do we need to do in such a situation? Thanks in advance!

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,RoundnoteAudio

The step of renewing a contract is a maximum of one month. We found that you didn’t upload your renewed contract within one month after clicking renew the contract, So it didn’t pass the final audit.

Thank you for your understanding!

Biofunky
    参加者

What about me? How do we renew the contract? Thanks

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,Biofunky

Your situation is the same as RoundnoteAudio.

You need to re-upload to renew the contract

The link is as follows:https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/documents-upload/

Thank you for your understanding!

Biofunky
    参加者

100Audio-ZhaoShiru, thanks for the answer. When I follow the link ( https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/documents-upload/) , it writes to me “You have nothing needed to submit yet!”

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,Biofunky

You can find the option to renew the contract on the page that was prompted before, click the link and register again. Then download the contract, print it out and sign, afterward scan and upload it again. What needs to be updated here is the authorization file.

20件の投稿を表示中 - 41 - 60件目 (全87件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。