参加者

Hi, 100Market-JaNaeo Team

Thank you for the help, greatly appreciate it with the link. 🙂

Kind Regards,
    Blue Sparrow

PurrBeats
    参加者

Hi, 100Market-JaNaeo!

Yes, now everything is OK! Thank you very much for cheking!

BlueSparrow
    参加者

Hi 100Audio Team,

I have uploaded 4 tracks with different version and edits on the 9th of Aug. and it is now the 14th, I don’t mean to rush but only would like to inquire to how long will the process be to have 4 tracks to be live?

Kind Regards,
    Blue Sparrow

100audio-yuanxiaoshuai
    モデレーター

Hi, BlueSparrow

This item has been already approved now, there are a large number of items are uploaded recently, we are reviewing these items in chronological order, thank you for your patience.

PurrBeats
    参加者

Hi, dear 100Audio team!

I’ve ulpoaded a new item – “Funky Cinematic Trap” and then noticed, that there is a mistake in all tracks (while composing I’ve rised all bass an octave higher and didn’t canged it back). Track now is pending review; how can I change audio files, if I have not a link at the moment? Maybe you can delete the item and I’ll re-submit the fixed version?

TrinityMusic
    参加者

dear Staff. If you claim your queue is JAMMED and you show us 1 working day or 4 working days, please REVIEW these 1 days tracks…

Because i have the same amount of the queued tracks as i had last thursday. It’s been 4-5 days already.

If someone sly uploads 100 tracks it must not mean you only pay attention on his new tracks. Please, review all we upload according to the timing written in the queue.

Otherwise, we loose sales, and someone sly takes over all our sales.

with respect,me

100audio-yuanxiaoshuai
    モデレーター

Hi, PurrBeats

It’s alright now, if you have any other questions, please leave a message here again.

100audio-yuanxiaoshuai
    モデレーター

Hi, TrinityMusic

All item would be reviewed manually, last week the status shows waiting time upwards, generally, it reflects the number of pending reviews is increased rapidly or velocity of review decreases (all tracks’ description need to be translated perfectly, some tracks’ quality are not enough, etc.), but not what you imagine. We review every item in chronological order all the time. Please understand that relevant staff are endeavor to review every item with high quality in each aspect.

DimmySad
    参加者

Hello! I cannot load the ZIP archive when adding a new track. With what it can be connected?

RoundnoteAudio
    参加者

Hi, when I listen to my preview files, that are generated by 100audio, for some reason, mine sound like they have been really terribly downgraded in sample rate, so a low quality mp3. Howver, when I look through other music on this site, it all sounds fine???? please help, I think my entire cataloge on here is suffering from a really bad sounding preview??? Thanks!!!

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,RoundnoteAudio

You can apply to re-upload your music via the following link. Normally, the demo audio will not lose much sound quality. It is possible that an error occurred during the upload and the sound quality was degraded.

https://100audio.com/en/vendor-dashboard/modify/

TomahawkMusic
    参加者

Hello, dear 100 Audio team! How long does it take for the moderators to check the music? And why is my mouse not displayed in the Pending Manual Review, Pending System Review panels?

TomahawkMusic
    参加者

Music*

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,TomahawkMusic

We did not see that you have uploaded music in the background, please check whether you have uploaded successfully.

TomahawkMusic
    参加者

After loading the track, the system displays this message(there is a screenshot)

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,TomahawkMusic

It usually shows that this page has been uploaded successfully, but we have not found the relevant records in the background. You can try to upload it again to see if it has entered the review status. If there is still no record, there may be a bug or other reasons, I will inform my colleagues in the technical department to investigate this situation.

Thank you

TomahawkMusic
    参加者

I downloaded it a second time and also writes that the music was not found.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,TomahawkMusic

Have you received any emails related to the returned item automatically sent by the system? Please check your email to see if it is blocked as spam

TomahawkMusic
    参加者

No, there were no such letters.

100Audio-ZhaoShiru
    モデレーター

Hi,TomahawkMusic

Thanks for your feedback. We will investigate the cause of this problem later.

20件の投稿を表示中 - 41 - 60件目 (全96件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。